Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool.  that'll keep me off the streets for a while.

Not sure about Netflix but it's on HBO.  I finished Westworld. It looked interesting and did not disappoint. Thoroughly enjoyable and the futuristic tech is believable. It's a pretty deep show with complex plot lines. I'll probably watch the series again just to pick the things I missed. 

Blacklist

Lie to Me

Sherlock
+1 for Sherlock

Lie to Me always seemed like a poor man's The Mentalist to me.  

Not on Netflix but has anyone else caught the first two episodes of Nat Geo's Genius?  Very interesting so far, focusing a bit more on the human side of Einstein as opposed to the physics.

Very interesting so far, focusing a bit more on the human side of Einstein as opposed to the physics.
I haven't seen it but it sounds interesting. I was surprised to read that he was quite the ladies man. Not how I envisioned him with that wild hair. 

Didn't Einstein have an affair with his cousin? That's confidence, I guess.

lets stay on topic, no one cares about amazon and hulu (unless you access your amazon content via the eb.com link) ;)

Well in that case...  all I ahve been watching on Netflix lately are stand-up comedy performances, while I exercise in my garage.  Yesterday I was watching Norm MacDonald's new performance, which was pretty good.  Last week I watched two vintage Sam Kinison performances.  The first one (oldest) was pretty hilarious.  The second one (just before he died) wasn't as good, but still funny.  If I could remember the names of the other guys I thought were funny, i would mention them, but I can't.  I've seen a few terrible ones, too, but again i can't remember the names.  Makes for good workout TV, though.

Sausage Party was so unbelievably bad, we turned it off.  It wasn't even fart joke funny.  The script was the equivalent to giving a Mad Libs to a group of boys at the onset of puberty.  

Then you missed the most outrageous part. The last 5 minutes was over the top obscene. I've never felt more uncomfortable watching a movie/TV (except maybe the sensual gay rape scene in Outlander). I thought the rest of the movie was kinda funny.

I hated the whole movie. Though the orgy at the end didn't bother me more than the rest of it, it just went on for an uncomfortably long time. Which I guess is also true of the rest of the movie. 

Latest posts

Back