Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it some time.  As I recall, i really didn't start getting into it for a while, but by the end I was pretty certain it was the best of the Star Trek series.

believe me no one here will ever get banned for saying Star Trek sucks! Cause it does!  Especially Deep Space 9

DS9 was the best.  I'm thinking about watching The Next Generation again, though.
It was pretty good, especially when the entire Klingon fleet tried to stage an attack on the station. But the whole profits and pahrates crap got old as the seasons went on.

believe me no one here will ever get banned for saying Star Trek sucks! Cause it does!  Especially Deep Space 9
LOL!!!!

We watched Stranger Things. My wife was getting pumped knowing that Season 2 was coming this Summer. Oh her bubble was popped during the Super Bowl when she saw Halloween instead of the Summer! She was pissed!

If you have Amazon Prime, it's available there.  I just finished Season 3.

so when I was stuck in an airport on a 5 hour delay I got suckered into watching "The 100" on Netflix. I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these teen lead apocalypse shows..

anyone else seen this? Very weird it goes from Lost in Space, to Planet of the Apes, to The Matrix, back to Lost in Space?

not Netflix but Amazon - anyone watchting/watched The Man in the High Castle?  We're almost through with Season 1 now.  Pretty good!  Gave me a nightmare one night, about living under a Nazi government.

so when I was stuck in an airport on a 5 hour delay I got suckered into watching "The 100" on Netflix. I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these teen lead apocalypse shows..

anyone else seen this? Very weird it goes from Lost in Space, to Planet of the Apes, to The Matrix, back to Lost in Space?
I seriously even downloaded the CW app on the fire stick so I could watch the current season!  There are some pretty crazy twists with it as the seasons go by.    

Back