Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped watching Homeland once >>SPOILER ALERT<< Brody was killed off.  It just wasn't as interesting to me anymore.  First couple seasons were awesome though.
They had a turd season in there while they navigated away from that plot line, and while it has improved, it has never been as good as the early seasons.

7 hours ago, Ramnares P.E. said:
Stopped watching Homeland once >>SPOILER ALERT<< Brody was killed off.  It just wasn't as interesting to me anymore.  First couple seasons were awesome though.

There are spoiler tags!   :D   

[spo iler] spoiler [/spo iler]

just put the word together

spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished Season 2 of Vikings, will start on Season 3 tonight.

Didn't realize Vikings was on Netflix.  Definitely will be catching that.
You know what, I'm wrong.  It's not Netflix.  It's on Amazon Prime.  Got confused since it just pops up in the "recently watched" box on my FireStick.  Sorry about that.

Last night, the guy and I watched "The Finest Hours". I thought the story was pretty crazy and thought it was a decent movie (bonus points for it being based on a true story), but the boyfriend apparently didn't really like it. I thought he did, but at the end, he was not that impressed.

I liked it despite thinking the main female character was kind of annoying and not being Casey Affleck's biggest fan.

Had heard a lot of good things about the black mirror, so watched the first episode where the brit PM screws a pig to save some royalty? 

Had heard a lot of good things about the black mirror, so watched the first episode where the brit PM screws a pig to save some royalty? 
The rest are less vulgar.  Each episode is an entirely different story line, there is no continuation from one to the next.  

Travelers is not bad. Dark Matter is also OK too.

If you are a nerd than watch the white rabbit project. It's made by the same people who made mythbusters.

so over the weekend my kids (HS age) started watching LOST. Its been pretty funny watching them try and predict what happens, who dies, gets rescued, etc..

I also forgot how addictive that show was.. I have tried to not disappoint them and tell them how weird everything will get in season 3!

Be sure to video their faces during the last episode, as the wave of total pissed-offedness and utter disbelief surrounding the notion that they just spent 1000 hours of their lives to watch a show with no f*cking ending washes over them.  

Just finished Star Trek Enterprise. Season 3 was the best out of the 4.

I've started re-watching Voyager because my daughter wanted to watch it.

My wife and I have also started watching Travelers (Netflix original). We've only watched one episode, but it has promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be sure to video their faces during the last episode, as the wave of total pissed-offedness and utter disbelief surrounding the notion that they just spent 1000 hours of their lives to watch a show with no f*cking ending washes over them.  
:plusone: :appl:

Just finished Star Trek Enterprise. Season 3 was the best out of the 4.

I've started re-watching Voyager because my daughter wanted to watch it.
Season 3 was the war against the Xindi, right? I remember watching that in college, so good!

LOL @ voyager. Think I'm going to skip that one and go to DS9.

I'm also addicted to X-Files all over again. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!  

We're in season 2 of Enterprise, and it is actually pretty good.  The reviews (from critics and friends) kept me away far too long.  Voyager was good toward the last couple seasons, too.  DS9 was the best.  I'm thinking about watching The Next Generation again, though.

Back