Jeopardy contestant "shaking things up"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanna is still a very attractive woman (at least what her plastic surgeon has done). I would imagine "behind the scenes" is pretty rough...

I can agree with that. Definitely a check mark in the old conquest book though.

Vanna is still a very attractive woman (at least what her plastic surgeon has done). I would imagine "behind the scenes" is pretty rough...
I didn't say she wasn't attractive but it's time for a change...although she's still a "young chick" to the target 70yo demographic.

that's awfully early, no?

by the time we close up the sitting room, take the dogs outside and make sure they have water and all that, it works out that we are usually in bed around 8:30... read for 30 min or so and lights out at 9 pm, so it works out that we get maybe 6 or 7 hours of sleep

Easy now. Yes, the shop is still closed, but that doesn't change my opinion here.

She doesn't even turn the letters anymore!
does she even have to press anything or does she just walk past and the computer does all the work?

I would watch jeopardy reruns during my lunch in college...when I started work I swore I had seen one of the my project team members before but I couldn't place where....turns out he had a 5 day run on jeopardy. It was still when they had the 5 day win limits, otherwise he would have made it farther

"And what would you say is your greatest accomplishment?"

"My five day run on Jeopardy."

"And what would you say is your greatest accomplishment?"

"My five day run on Jeopardy."
that's actually pretty impressive, I list it. Like attaining Eagle scout. It's a worthy addition to the resume.

Like attaining Eagle scout. It's a worthy addition to the resume.

I would not do that. The only person I knew that did was a complete d-bag.

And honestly, I don't put teenage work history down, so why something I did in scouts? I'd wonder about someone who did.

Not saying it isn't a grand accomplishment...just not resume-worthy, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back