Illinois update....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Carrie Penney at CTS and she confirmed that I failed. šŸ˜‘

Either way, she made it sound like NCEES won't receive the results until some time this week. I doubt it happens today. All I can hope for now is a high/respectable non-passing scoreĀ that will give me some extra motivation for next time.

I talked to Carrie Penney at CTS and she confirmed that I failed. šŸ˜‘

Either way, she made it sound like NCEES won't receive the results until some time this week. I doubt it happens today. All I can hope for now is a high/respectable non-passing scoreĀ that will give me some extra motivation for next time.
Sorry to hear that. Remember that you got some valuable knowledge and experience from this try, and you can use that to your advantage for the next one.

I got through to someone in IDFPR, and they seemed fairly confused on what I was trying to ask them. The person I spoke to asked me "what question do you have? I don't see any changes on your file since March"

As I originally applied to take the April 2017 PE, I assumed that is the last correspondence they have from me. It turns out I didn't get the authorization letter from Illinois in time, so I missed the CTS registration deadline. So I had to reschedule with NCEES to take the October 2017 exam. Anyway, after I had explained that I sat in for the October PE and am trying to track down my results and when they would be released to NCEES, the person on the phone said that my profile has not been updated, and that I better check with CTS on when they will release my results. That's when I said that CTS already released my results and sent them to the Illinois Board, after which they said that they don't see anything updated, probably meaning that the Board has not gotten to updating mine yet. They said to give it till Wednesday or so before it gets updated and released to NCEES.

I just got mine, as well. I failedĀ the HVAC and Refrigation with a 52/80. I have been trying to self-study, but I'm going to enroll in a review course this time. Does anyone recommend any that worked well for them?

I failed structural with a 45/80...quite a ways to go it seems. 26 AM, 19 PM. Iā€™ve read great things about EET and planning on at least doing the depth portion of it.Ā 

Back