Illinois update....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they do anything with license numbers because I believe that process is separate.  The test and license are decoupled so you can take it before your experience requirements are met.  I took it with only a year and a half of experience.
You are smart to have taken it early! Texas only recently decoupled the exam from the experience requirement, but I could have taken the PE probably in 2010 or 2011. But nope, waited until 2017 so that things I had learned from college had already vacated my brain.

You are smart to have taken it early! Texas only recently decoupled the exam from the experience requirement, but I could have taken the PE probably in 2010 or 2011. But nope, waited until 2017 so that things I had learned from college had already vacated my brain.
Yeah pretty much everyone told me to not wait to take it and take it as soon as I could so most of the info would still be fresh.  I was thinking about taking it in April but pushed it off till October.

"If there was a 0 star rating I would give it to this company."

Basically my feelings exactly.  I think if 0 stars were an option, they would have a 0 rating.
Haha I would rather say give minus stars lol you should get good news! Just find something to do to distract you

Haha I would rather say give minus stars lol you should get good news! Just find something to do to distract you
Unfortunately work has been pretty slow for me this week so I've spent a lot of time refreshing for results... I finally got something to work on for today though so hopefully it makes tomorrow go by fast!

I don't think they do anything with license numbers because I believe that process is separate.  The test and license are decoupled so you can take it before your experience requirements are met.  I took it with only a year and a half of experience.
Same here on taking it with a year and a half of experience, kinda wishing I would’ve taken it in April like you mentioned in your later comment.

Yes, hopefully today is the day!  I need to get some work done today, so hopefully that helps distract from the constant refresh.
yes, I remember I tried so hard to focus on work or going to the gym before the result was released,,but,,,I still thought about this **** exam like every min. But I would rather work or doing something to occupy myself

CTS replied to my email...

"If not, today then early next week.

Carrie Penney

Screener"

Carrie Penney

Screener"
This is utterly ridiculous that it is taking so much longer for them to get anything out.  I can't imagine how they can still be in business, other than they are under contract.

Carrie Penney

Screener"
I got the same thing. Posting here again in case people aren’t following the Result Map thread (lol yeah right).

EAABD6BC-9BD8-4209-9FED-A4BA9B6E081E.jpeg

Back