If you had to...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work late from home.

Would you rather work regular 5-day week or 4 10-hour days?

4-10's (assuming I can find compatible daycare)...

Would you rather have a company-provided car or a stipend to buy your own?

Stipend.

So a two for one...Would you rather have chunky or creamy peanut butter on whole wheat or white bread?

Skrillix, so I could lure all the people with one side of their head shaved into a room...

Crap your pants in a meeting, it stinks, its soaked through, and they know who the smell is coming from - sit and wait for room to empty out, or get up and walk out during the meeting?

Spread the suffering. Even Nyquil can't cut through the missing-work-guilt, and I swear, Daytime television makes me feel sicker.

If you were stuck in a public toilet with no toilet paper, but with a copy of the U.S. Constitution and a Bible, would you wipe with either of these (choose which), or just go about your business without wiping at all?

No wiping. (Eewww!)

If you met were given an opportunity to accept a job that you knew you would hate, but the salary was 50% higher than your current salary, would you take it?

No. There is a lot in life that is more important than money.

OK - you're in the same bathroom predicament - no toilet paper - but you have two other objects you can wipe with. One is a Congressional Newsletter from the office of the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and it's printed on that nice, soft, U.S. Government recycled paper, with lots of pictures. Of him. The other object is a pine cone.

I would use the nice soft paper. :)

If you could only eat either meat or fruits for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Bacon.

You see your "arch-enemy" get into a car wreck, do you stop to help?

Help finish him off? Yes.

If you had only a choice between rancid bacon or rotting fruit (or starvation), which would you eat?

Bacon...I would wrap the rancid bacon in fresh bacon and would taste great!

Would you rather be extremely hot or extremely cold?

I'm extremely hot. Bordering on super stud.

Die drowning or in a fire?

Peas......with beef stroganoff.

If you had to pick Pittsburgh or the Jets to win this weekend, who would you pick?

Back