IDAHO - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Where in Idaho are you? How many people to they license are year?
I'm in eastern Idaho. Not sure how many are licensed each year, but I do know I was seat #45 for the exam, with two tables after me. Two people didn't show, so 45 people took the PE.

I spend some time in McCall each year. I live in FL. I was somewhere around seat 400...

I spend some time in McCall each year. I live in FL. I was somewhere around seat 400...
McCall - nice area.

Wow, 400... So, shared tables and all that good stuff? Each of us had a full table to ourselves, which was really nice.

Yeah...we each had a table to ourselves. But my butt was numb by the end, damn those cheap metal folding chairs!

Hopefully the 45 of us here in Idaho will be among the first to learn of our newly acquired PEnesses!!!

McCall is nice. I'm a Boise resident born and raised. And no, we don't have many people taking the exam. I think I was seat 8...

I wonder if starring at the computer will make the results come through faster.................................nope. :(

Back