IDAHO - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leftturn72

Reaction score
Anybody else from Idaho out there waiting? :waitwall:

(ready to hear crickets...)

I spoke to someone at the Idaho Board...she said they would email results to everyone most likely the same day, next day at the latest, after receiving them from NCEES.

I'll grow tired of talking to myself on EB.com long before I get to 25 posts...

One thing is for sure - I don't remember feeling this way when I was waiting for the FE results. I don't even remember for sure how I was notified... I just remember the FE being the fastest 8 hours of my life.

One thing is for sure - I don't remember feeling this way when I was waiting for the FE results. I don't even remember for sure how I was notified... I just remember the FE being the fastest 8 hours of my life.
I hear ya! Seems like the wait for the FE went by much faster. I think I forgot about it until the letter showed up. Maybe because you knew if you failed it in college you could take it again. If I want a promotion here at work I have to pass the PE and get licensed.

Hopefully we all get some needed good news this week!

I hear ya! Seems like the wait for the FE went by much faster. I think I forgot about it until the letter showed up. Maybe because you knew if you failed it in college you could take it again. If I want a promotion here at work I have to pass the PE and get licensed.

Hopefully we all get some needed good news this week!
Indeed. I don't ever remember feeling any pressure to pass the FE on the first try, except that I didn't want to have to take it again. There is definitely a lot more riding on passing the PE. Either way, I'm going to be converting some alcoholic beverages to waste water this weekend...

Well I'm also waiting for my Idaho results...I thought i was the only one reading EB.com from Idaho!

Looks like I'm the 3rd person on these boards await Idaho results. Took it in October and am ripping my effing hair out!

They update their PE roster online nearly every day, so I (like most people around here) click on it every 15 minutes to refresh...

Back