I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sapper said:
that I carry in my panier or messenger bag or backpack (happy now Il Padrino?).
Hey... I'm just trying to help. I want you to have the right street cred that you just won't get with paniers! Sure, SF is no NYC - but it can't be that different! Have you seen Triple Rush?

Tha dolt, Mike Mulligan forgot the freakin' ramp, so now I'm a goddam furnace in some podunk backwater.
You are a beautiful steam shovel Mary Ann...

Son's finger broken while wakeboarding has to be set with screws. :(

Little Caesars double billed me for my pizza. There is no way one of their pizzas is worth $10...

561473_421275031271908_1347255038_n.jpg

Went on a SAR mission for a 10 year old who had been picked up and put into a child protection shelter that refused to notify the police until 6 hours AFTER SAR teams were looking for him.

Other than being really f'n tired (started at 0400), am just glad the youngster is safe & sound.

I'm BORRRRRRRRRED. I ran out of posts to read. I haven't nicked myself while YMZscaping at least. Does manscaping involve only shears/razors? If so, what's the male equivalent of hot waxing? "Implementing a scorched-earth policy"?

I'm BORRRRRRRRRED. I ran out of posts to read. I haven't nicked myself while YMZscaping at least. Does manscaping involve only shears/razors? If so, what's the male equivalent of hot waxing? "Implementing a scorched-earth policy"?
You should see my barbers face when I tell him I want the straight razor.
im_shocked.jpg

just hair clippers

Back