I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HFMD means I can't eat anything solid due to throat blisters...then hubby accidentally hit me in the mouth and split my lips so soup is out too. Looks like ice cream for dinner tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
The DVR in the living room can only record 2 shows at the same time, so I wasn't able to watch an hour of the football game...

Cg7qq.png

I had to go to the refrigerator in the garage to get a glass of wine because the refrigerator in the kitchen doesn't have room for a box of wine.

Back on track with this thread ....

I was telling my sister how I felt that it was really unfair that now that I am divorced, my tax liability went up.

My sister responded ... really?! Even with those taxes that went up, don't you still net more than the average family of four in america. Sounds like a first world problem to me ....

Maybe it is a first world problem. I still don't think it's fair.

Paying taxes on a first world income is a first world problem...but rubbing that in someone's face when they simply need to vent is a first world attitude problem. ;)

The guy emptying the construction trailer holding tank keeps staring at me but doesn't say anything and it creeps me out. He looks like Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad.

The two McDonalds I frequent in the morning for a drink and a hashbrown charge different tax rates, but are located in the same city only about 2 miles apart. One charges $2.13 the other $2.16. The items are both $1 each so I know it is the taxes that are different. WTF is up with that

The two McDonalds I frequent in the morning for a drink and a hashbrown charge different tax rates, but are located in the same city only about 2 miles apart. One charges $2.13 the other $2.16. The items are both $1 each so I know it is the taxes that are different. WTF is up with that
Local option sales tax.

Cross the river into Columbia, SC and sales taxes go up two cets per dollar on prepared food (fixing to be three if they pass a sales 'transportation' sales tax).

Then they wonder why they are losing businesses and shoppers.

^ that would make sense...the more expensive on is closer to the capital and lincoln tomb site so they probably part of the beautification district stuff.

Back