I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy emptying the construction trailer holding tank keeps staring at me but doesn't say anything and it creeps me out. He looks like Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad.
He can't converse when he's too busy eye f#cking you :mf_boff:

Just think about what he does at home after staring at you all day. That may really creep you out...

Happy Friday! :thumbs:

Just think about what he does at home after staring at you all day. That may really creep you out...

Tickle his pickle? Yank his doodle dandy? Dial the Bone-a-Phone? Choke Kojak?

The smell of raw sewage emanating from the holding tank brought some extra romance to this particular eye f#cking session (never used that phrase before, thanks EM :puke: ).

Tickle his pickle? Yank his doodle dandy? Dial the Bone-a-Phone? Choke Kojak?

The smell of raw sewage emanating from the holding tank brought some extra romance to this particular eye f#cking session (never used that phrase before, thanks EM :puke: ).
Yes, I can see it now. Him lying butt naked, spread eagle on his bed after work, with a few candles strewn about and a couple squirts of Liquid Ass (awesome product by the way for punking people at the office) in the air to recreate the mood, doing the knuckle shuffle on his piss pump as thoughts of you dance around his mind.

My dumbass cost my softball team the game tonight. Typically I play catcher, but tonight I said I could play outfield because a couple guys were hurt and we needed help in the outfield. So, long story short, late in the game we were up by 1 run with the bases loaded and 2 outs and I drop a pop fly to deep right center field. Bases clear, and we only score 1 in the last inning to ultimately lose by 2.

cf3fb453deb4159cf12e50c28094bdc4.jpg

To add insult to injury, I left my bat a the field. It was a $130 DiMarini bat. F*ck.

Out of coffee this morning at home so I had to stop in at SBUX, then because I didn't have any coffee this morning, I forgot the power cord for my laptop and couldn't use it during my 7:30am meeting. Good thing I realy didn't need it anyway...the laptop, not the coffee. Seriously addicted.

My ice cream sandwich started to melt in the golf cart while traveling from one end of the site to the other.

My Gigabyte H67M motherboard I bought used off Ebay didn't come with an I/O shield. :madgo:

My cellphone needed to be hard reset. Not sure why, but now I'm stuck re-installing all of my apps and contacts.

My neighbor lets his bushes hang over the sidewalk, and tonight when I was walking the dog I was stabbed by his yucca in three places.

I forgot and left the water in the garden running for about two hours last night.

^^^ Off the shelf headers from a big name FTL.
I have yet to see a set of factory-coated headers that I thought were worth a shit. Next time I do a set, I'm sending them to AirBorn who are just outside of Charlotte. Very reputable, and do it for most of the NASCAR teams.

Back