I contact CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from BPELS saying I would get my results within 24 hours in a secure email. Is this just for survey/seismic?

mine also says "good for all exams"

i only took 1 exam which is surveying..

mine also says "good for all exams"

i only took 1 exam which is surveying..

It's hard to tell at this point. I think they sent a generic email and it was meant to capture both surveying and seismic testers, although I would feel better if it was for the 8-hour test too.

I received an email saying "missing your take home exam" from California board. Finished and exam and sent it back to them. what does that mean?

I received an email saying "missing your take home exam" from California board. Finished and exam and sent it back to them. what does that mean?
oh i recieved the same last week, i missed that one out

it was the part of the application, we were suppose to send while applying with application, dnt worry u can do it, its not tough ,

still waiting on the 8 hr results. cleared seismic and survey last October 2013.

The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

45 minutes ago ·

Results for the following state-specific 2014 Spring Examinations will be sent out today:

Professional Land Surveying, Civil - Seismic Principles and Civil - Engineering Surveying. Please do not contact our office as results cannot be released by phone.

1 Like

I took the ME but this was posted on the board's Facebook

First time taker long time F5er -PASSED Geotech!

bypazypy.jpg

Back