I contact CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the chat feature on the NCEES site to talk to a customer representative. See the conversation below.

Pam P.Hello jason. How may I help you?

jason Hi pam,

Just wanted to know when the PE Civil Exam results for california will be released

Pam P.The results were released to the board on Tuesday. We do not have a specific date of when the results will be released to the examinees.

jason Thanks. The reason why I am asking is because the results all across the other states are being released

Pam P.Yes, many of the state boards have released the results.

jason Ok, thanks for your help. Its going to be a long weekend!

Hope you have a good long weekend.

I used the chat feature on the NCEES site to talk to a customer representative. See the conversation below.

jason Hi pam,

Just wanted to know when the PE Civil Exam results for california will be released

Pam P.The results were released to the board on Tuesday. We do not have a specific date of when the results will be released to the examinees.

jason Thanks. The reason why I am asking is because the results all across the other states are being released

i just called the BOARD and was told that result will be released within weekssssss,,,,,,,,,,, huhhh really ???

jason Hi pam,

i just called the BOARD and was told that result will be released within weekssssss,,,,,,,,,,, huhhh really ???
within next week?

jason Hi pam,

within next week?
yes ! within weeks most probably next week

jason Hi pam,

within next week?
but i dont think they are giving us accurate information :(

jason Hi pam,

within next week?
but i dont think they are giving us accurate information :(
You are right! It appears like the customer representatives are not in the know and each customer representative is giving a general and safe response

Here is a time stamp from California October 2013 NCEES notification received at 12:25PM Pacific Time

ncees result time.JPG

Back