I contact CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant even imagine what could be the holdup. If other state's results been out since Tuesday, CA could have it done too. :waiting:

I got the email too, what does this all mean!?

Ah, I just read that it will be sent within 24 hours...

"You will receive your exam results via email with an attached PASSWORD PROTECTED document within the next 24 hours."

Last edited by a moderator:
why would they email us saying the results are on there way? we already knew that.

why would they email us saying the results are on there way? we already knew that.

Because the results are going to come from the testing company most likely, and you need this PASSWORD to view the PDF file that has your results!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I got nothing in my mail!!! This is gonna make me cry!!! WTF!!!

And tomorrow, I am in a meeting from 9 to 4, with no phone or computer! WTF California!

i guess they will release all exams the same time ncees and special exam

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I got nothing in my mail!!! This is gonna make me cry!!! WTF!!!

And tomorrow, I am in a meeting from 9 to 4, with no phone or computer! WTF California!

they probably only sent email 1st to those who passed all exams and are now PE.. lol

Back