I contact CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took Electrical: Computer, so it is only the 8-hour. They have the results, why not just put us out of our misery? Is this a rite of passage? Are they keeping us stressed out just because someone did it to them? This is almost as bad as when the Ph.D. committee is deliberating, only it takes days!

And the reason I am stressing out is because my job does depend on this result...

I took Electrical: Computer, so it is only the 8-hour. They have the results, why not just put us out of our misery? Is this a rite of passage? Are they keeping us stressed out just because someone did it to them? This is almost as bad as when the Ph.D. committee is deliberating, only it takes days!

And the reason I am stressing out is because my job does depend on this result...
wow i can understand, i was in the same boat when i was taking EIT , but dont worry the result will be in your favor. i have strong feeling that it will come today 100% :)

Just spoke to CA Board. She said 8-hr results is emailed by NCEES and that CA has no control. State Specific will be emailed and a hard copy sent out in a week.

There goes my long weekend.

Just spoke to CA Board. She said 8-hr results is emailed by NCEES and that CA has no control. State Specific will be emailed and a hard copy sent out in a week.

Thanks for the update, castonstud!

Thanks for the update, but I think that is b.s. (not your castonstud, the BPELS b.s.) The results are emailed by NCEES when the state board tells them it is ok to do so...

Now even NJ and the PCS states have beat CA to release the results!!! Arrgghhh^2!!!

Ok. Just chatted with NCEES, According to them, the reason CA results are not out is because the board hasn't given them permission to do so.

Who to believe now!?

Ok. Just chatted with NCEES, According to them, the reason CA results are not out is because the board hasn't given them permission to do so.

Who to believe now!?
Yeah, That's exactly what they told me

Who to believe now!?

Fantastic! Now we have a classic case of he said-she said. At the rate we're going, some schmuck at the CA board forgot to contact NCEES to say, "release the results," and we probably wont see anything until next week. :hung-037:

Who to believe now!?

Fantastic! Now we have a classic case of he said-she said. At the rate we're going, some schmuck at the CA board forgot to contact NCEES to say, "release the results," and we probably wont see anything until next week. :hung-037:
Maybe the "release the result" email is stuck in the Outbox. :eyebrows:

Who to believe now!?

I definitely believe NCEES with this... They did release many other states, haven't they? Anybody dares to share this with BPELS?

Back