I canNOT concentrate!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did take two 33s into the exam, and the battery did begin to bad on one. :true: I would always recomend a backup!!!

The thing that I think made her think I was crazy is that I was seriously gonna return a $15 calculator if I didn't need it. I mean, we're only living on engineer's salaries, but I think we can handle the extra $15!! :D

Ed

Funny! I did the same thing, but decided to keep it anyway and use it at the office.

:blink: Alright, so it 0800, I'm at work and all I can think about is my frackin test results! This sucks :violin: I would REALLY like to have this behind me pass/fail/whatever. I do believe tonight will require some libational self-medication to reduce the angst :drunk:

The thing that I think made her think I was crazy is that I was seriously gonna return a $15 calculator if I didn't need it. I mean, we're only living on engineer's salaries, but I think we can handle the extra $15!! :D
Ed
I didn't buy a second calculator but did buy extra batteries the day before the test. I ended up not needing them so I returned them the day after the test. Maybe $10 but what was I going to do with the batteries? They'd probably be dead when I did need them. :true:

Back