How to survive a horror movie.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envirotex

Reaction score
I saw today, and I thought it was a timely topic...

My number one rule is NEVER, NEVER go upstairs or downstairs, especially if the power is off.

Packing heat would usually do the trick, but usually all they have is a flashlight (which goes along with your first suggestion).

Last edited by a moderator:
Always be aware around fake boobs, after watching the top come off stay focused, because you know shit's going down.

I didnt do it on my phone and after I posted I looked and it said just what I meant "heat". Someone changed it and I'm pretty peeved about it. Seriously, who did it?

Never, ever, walk backwards after seeing something scary.

And always carry a Stihl MS290 Farm Boss 20":

stihl_chainsaw_ms290.jpg

Never, ever, open a door that's got more than 20,000 lumens shining through the crack above the threshold. Poltergeist, nuclear waste, whatever ... it is just not possible to for it to be a good thing ...

oh yeah, and don't fall down evar, and don't stop if someone falls down. Downers are goners.

I didnt do it on my phone and after I posted I looked and it said just what I meant "heat". Someone changed it and I'm pretty peeved about it. Seriously, who did it?
LOL! Methinks you doth protest too much.

Udden, udden

Back