how do you put your FE/PE licenses on your resume

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pokemon123

can someone give me an example for both the FE and PE?

i passed but i dont have my license #'s yet

That's the way I did it, BIO. I think I put it in my licenses, too, where I used to have my EIT.

So do you put your license # or #s on it and the state(s) too? If so, where do you put it. I think I would put it under additional information section that has my patents, awards...

I have my registrations immediately following my objective on my resume, with the state and year it was obtained. In the transportation field, licensure is a big plus so I put it right up front.

I keep forgetting what brainiacs we have posting around here until I read people's resumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I posted mine, there would be laughter and pointing.
It's a little frightening. You read somebody posting about AC Slatering one minute, then find out they've got a PhD, PE and are in charge of some umpteen billion dollar program.

Here's mine. It looks better in Word, but at least it'll give you an idea:HotJobs Resume
Ive debated including address and phone number on my online resume, but thought it would only add to the amount of trash I get. Have you had any problems with that? I ultimately just left it with just my work email address (for now).

^^^ Not really. Hotmail tends to filter out a lot of junk, but recruiters call every now-and-then. Whenever I'm not looking for a job, I tent to make everything private on the job sites just so I don't have a lot of people bugging me.

Back