How did you guys make out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend it. I'm looking at moving back there next summer. It does occasionally snow but melts within a day if not hours. We did have a freakish snow storm a couple years back and got around a foot of snow but that was an anomaly.

Not that the preparation for the exam didn't suck, the waiting for the results was the hardest part by far.

4 years ago, I think my feelings post exam were, I thought I did very well in the am. I only had to truly guess on maybe 3-4, I finished about 1 hour early so all the problems I knew how to work I had time to review.

The afternoon that number was more like 6-7 and I didn't have much time to spare.

I passed the first time, but by the time the results came out I was truly feeling I wouldn't be surprised with either a pass or fail result, because as engineers I think you tend to harp on the mistakes you made and not to remember all the stuff you got right.

Luckily for me the State of Washington had started to allow the results to be emailed, so I got them about a week before the 4th of July camping trip I had planned, while some of my buddies had to wait weeks into July for Oregon to send them a letter.

Snow is awesome! I would be heartbroken to live in TX Actually turned down a job with the big aircraft technologies company down there because Id miss the woods and snow and mountains etc. Its all in how you choose to use the snow :)

AHHHHH back to talking about results. seems like more than 2 weeks ago was the test thats for sure. Good news is I got a raise since taking it! Guess taking it shows good faith?

Nice! I read thru old posts to boost my confidence. Lol. And I try to block out the images of the problems in my head and the potential mistakes I could've made.

Did the company you're referring to begin with an L and an M?

It couldddddddddd start with those letters :) Cubicle work isnt for me. They pay good though. Or did, not sure about now.

Hard to ride my snowmobile in Fort worth.

Lol. I used to work there. Now just replace that L with a G and that's where I'm currently at. Or as I affectionately like to refer to it Obama Automotive.

Is isn't really snow that I dislike, it's the cold and lack of sun. I went skiing only once before and am thinking of going again maybe this winter.

Speakin of... told myself I would buy myself a new duramax after the PE test. haha. Probably not smart with the price of fuel lately.

eh i tried skiing once. Guess im not too agile as i severely sprained both ankles first time out. havent gone sense ( about 5 years old)

Back