How did you guys make out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on a complete Veggie diet one day before exams and day of exam. I had couple of sandwiches of potato patties (Kroger Brand) with onions and tomatoes. I also had lots of yoplaint yogurt. It is scientifically proven that yogurt helps in controlling acidity and keeps stomach at right PH levels.

I did not want headaches due to increased acidity associated with anxiety, lack of sleep on exam day. You see like Mr. Monk everythings got to be perfect.

I was just worried about having a case of IBS during the exam. I ate something really mild the night before and ate a couple of nutri grain bars at 5 or o the morning of the test with a cup of coffee. I wanted to make sure it all had time to work off before the test. I had peanut butter and crackers at lunch and a diet pepsi. I was probably actually dehydrated for the exam, but better than running to the bathroom.

Wow! That was a left turn off topic...sorry

I was surprised how many people took bathroom breaks during the exam both in the am and pm. Seems like such a distraction.

Thank you very much for the information. I am in Masschusetts state. Is there any way to check the rule in MA before get the paperwork from NCEES?
I took the exam in MA and they had no issues with bringing in sample problems or sample exams. To be honest, they didn't even care about loose things where I took it. There were people there with loose 11x17 psychrometric charts and the proctors didn't say anything.
Thank you.

Im uppppppppstate. Syracuse. Go Orange!

whys it seem ever thread turns into bathroom discussions???! Very...descriptive bathroom discussions haha.

Well..... March had a nice 70s week rode the bike to work everyday! Now yes, we got like 6-8" of snow yesterday in parts of NY and it doesnt break 50. Mildest winter in years, then spring turns cold and snows. Probabably same in Michigan I am sure.

Well we haven't had any snow (I live in SE MI) but its been highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's. I'm ready to say peace out and move back to TX. I'm originally from here but spent the past 5 years in TX and I guess it spoiled me. We also had that one warm week in March. It appears that may have been our summer this year.

OOOO texas. I like texas. Liked the Rangers stadium. I travel to Houston and Fort worth. One day I actually smelled my sneakers starting to melt on the sidewalk though. Man its hot down there.

Though my current employer has a place up in Michigan Im sure ill get up that way and catch some rays....if theres any rays to catch.

Nice!

Closest I ever got to that.

100_1312.jpg

I miss that dog.

My wife is from Fort Worth so we're considering moving there in a few years. I definitely won't miss having to shovel snow during the winters!

Back