Hate Waiting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI:per my fall 2008 diagnostic report my exam was graded on 12/17/08 and in VA the results were posted on 1/6/09. The letter was dated 1/8/09 and I received it a few days latter.

This is why the direct notification states get the results around the 12/16-12/18 date. I wish I only had a week or so to wait but for us we have to wait until January.
That isn't when your test is graded, it's when the results are released to the state licensure boards. Some boards just re-package the results and mail them out. Some boards don't even touch the results and let ELSES email them out (those are the states that get the results on the 12/16-12/18 date). Some boards wait until their next scheduled meeting to "certify" the results before mailing them out (this is why California takes so long...poor planning on their meeting dates).
Don't forget about the two extra exams that civil engineers have to take in CA. This also adds to their timeframe.

I heard the scoring and analysis are done by Gandalf, Frodo and Elrond. Apparently they get delayed every year arguing about whether or not to destroy the results in the fires of mount doom.

I heard the scoring and analysis are done by Gandalf, Frodo and Elrond. Apparently they get delayed every year arguing about whether or not to destroy the results in the fires of mount doom.
yeah that & Elrond is always carping about going out west...

I thought the results were hidden up in the mountains with Gollum waiting to be found by Bilbo

Latest posts

Back