Hate Waiting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they will scan the answer sheet right after the exam. Wait couple weeks and start grading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking the exam in Washington (who notifies by email) instead of Oregon was one of the better decisions I have make.

Oregon is one of the very last states to report results.

Good luck everyone, you have more guts than I did to study thru Summer and Football Season.

I hope it's faster than that....I don't have any fingernails left and my wife and coworkers are slightly annoyed with my obsecion over this.

Hang on, everybody. I cannot lead by example, because I was horribly obsessed and preoccupied. BUT, I can tell you that the craziness won't do any good. I suggest looking at some of the old threads here and in other sections. Some of them are hilarious and just might help release some anxiety. Good luck.

I thought they will scan the answer sheet right after the exam. Wait couple weeks and start grading.
It would be funny if they scanned the answer sheet right away and then sent the results only to the people that really bombed with a note that said: 'Hey, we utilize the equating method to adjust the passing rate, but your score was so low it won't affect you.'

Now, now Mary, no need to resort to torture, they are moving as fast as they can.

How did you know they were graded on Dec 16th? Anyways, I wrote in California, so I'll be the last to know.

FYI:

Per my fall 2008 diagnostic report my exam was graded on 12/17/08 and in VA the results were posted on 1/6/09. The letter was dated 1/8/09 and I received it a few days latter.

This is why the direct notification states get the results around the 12/16-12/18 date. I wish I only had a week or so to wait but for us we have to wait until January.

It took Maryland 107 days to send me my results.
Now that's a real test of patience and sanity!!

FYI:per my fall 2008 diagnostic report my exam was graded on 12/17/08 and in VA the results were posted on 1/6/09. The letter was dated 1/8/09 and I received it a few days latter.

This is why the direct notification states get the results around the 12/16-12/18 date. I wish I only had a week or so to wait but for us we have to wait until January.
That isn't when your test is graded, it's when the results are released to the state licensure boards. Some boards just re-package the results and mail them out. Some boards don't even touch the results and let ELSES email them out (those are the states that get the results on the 12/16-12/18 date). Some boards wait until their next scheduled meeting to "certify" the results before mailing them out (this is why California takes so long...poor planning on their meeting dates).

Latest posts

Back