Good news...OK...Open the Results Flood Gates!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we count Thanksgiving and Black Friday in as days for the official count? That could skew the release date by 4-5 days!
Yes. It can be up to a week. When did they release the results for last April? Was it after Christmas? Maybe the day before? Cannot remember.

My best friend's girlfriend failed the PE exam 3.5 years ago and she got a 59/80 on the PE Civil Transportation exam.

Well I hope you all are just doing some good hazing because if that is the case I may be in a lot of trouble.

okay, I better say something so I can join the rest of you guys,

not sure what to say though, well, I guess I can say the following:

what is taking so long, ass**les, dont just ist there & watch us suffer. get the damn exam grade and agree on the cut score and release them

59/80 fail the exam?

probably she meant 49/80

it's not likely the cut score will be higher than 56/80 (70%)

My best friend's girlfriend failed the PE exam 3.5 years ago and she got a 59/80 on the PE Civil Transportation exam.
i dont think so. do the math that is a raw score of 73.75% the cuts range from 48 to 56 according to testmasters and previous failkure postings

i dont think so. do the math that is a raw score of 73.75% the cuts range from 48 to 56 according to testmasters and previous failkure postings
I'm sorry. I got my numbers backward. It was a 95/80. :icon_anal:

Congrats to all the new PEs! Oh, wait. Sorry.

(This is definitely more fun when you're not waiting on the results).

sensors-indicate-noob.jpg

...not as annoyed as I am waiting "8-10 weeks" for the f*$&ing score!
Gaussy, i completely agree...I can understand back in the day when they had to actually grade half of the exam by hand and assign a score/partial credit to the worked out problems, but now that the whole test is scanatron, what the F@ck takes so long?!?!
Again, welcome to "phase 5".

http://engineerboard...2
Ah, well it's good to know these phases are "normal"
I moved into Phase 5 pretty quickly due to the constant asking. I'm working at a small company that has no experience with employees taking the PE. I lost count of how many times I had to "explain" way a scantron test takes 8-10 weeks to grade.

Back