Good news...OK...Open the Results Flood Gates!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Says the guy with 11 posts! He doesn't himself!

EDIT - Ble beat me to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kind of hoping early in the morning. But I think if they do release them tomorrow, it will be in the afternoon

...pretty sure Ble_PE may have been messing with you.. I'm sure they are annoyed at this point with people calling.

Gaussy, i completely agree...I can understand back in the day when they had to actually grade half of the exam by hand and assign a score/partial credit to the worked out problems, but now that the whole test is scanatron, what the F@ck takes so long?!?!

If i fail this and have to take the computer based one i'm going to be so angry...can you imagine knowing that that stupid plastic box in front of you has your grade instantly and you still have to wait?

i believe they go through each question make sure its up to par, and decide what the passing score they want to be. meeting after meeting takes time. tho I agree it takes longer but who knows, if they took less time less people would pass. some PE board member is saying NO 49 should be passing NOT 50

Can we expect this thread to reach 20 pages by the time the results come or will a new one just be created each day?

Back