Good news...OK...Open the Results Flood Gates!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just learned my lesson. Won't be back to this site until I get my results.
There is a reason hazing has been deemed illegal in most instances when it came out, and its not just because someone thought the people who were doing it were dickheads​ extraordinary individuals, but I am sure that had at least a little bit to do with it.
unsubscribing...
Nominations for lolcow of the day.

Squirt, squirt, lolcows, squirt squirt

Udden, udden

I passed!!!......... in my mind!.

My mom used to said be optimistic! I am practicing!!!

Just learned my lesson. Won't be back to this site until I get my results.
There is a reason hazing has been deemed illegal in most instances when it came out, and its not just because someone thought the people who were doing it were dickheads​ extraordinary individuals, but I am sure that had at least a little bit to do with it.
unsubscribing...
Nominations for lolcow of the day.

Squirt, squirt, lolcows, squirt squirt

Udden, udden
I think you mean udder, udder.

OK. First of all need to say this: If I knew some people were going to be so sensitive about fake results threads most likely I would have done the same. So deal with it!!!!

Second: The EB is not responsible for me being me and posting a fake result thread so do not hold a grudge against the board. Hold it against me, even if I do not give a damn. If you decide no to come back is your loss. We have helped hundreds of PE candidates during these years and will continue to do that with or without you.

Third: We will continue to post fake results threads because is part of the tradition and is so much fun, if you are not the one waiting. So, you are more than welcome to stay and do the same after you pass. In the process you can also help PE candidates answering questions and giving false hopes about cut scores.

Fourth: There is no 4th. That is it.

Happy posting and good luck with the results. By the way, the 8th week after the test will be the 21st. So we are a little more than a week away but for last April's test it did not take 8 weeks. Results started to come out after 7.5 half weeks for states that have e-mail notification. Bottom line, you are a week away from ending your agony. Visit the Funny Pics Thread as a mental therapy. You can do that or keep fighting the mods here. Guess what: Time is going run by anyways.

You did register with the correct address, right? There have been cases of results being thrown out for wrong addresses.

Ya...I had to take the FE over again because I wrote down the wrong address.

NCEES is like the FCC and ham radio licenses: If your mail gets returned for any reason, your license is cancelled immediately. Always ensure you have the right address down and have updated the proper authorities of any address changes. USPS automatic forwarding only works for 6 months!

Looks like the interest in this thread has seriously died now that the results have started to show up at the board offices (see other recent postings).

Wonder how long before the NCEES website crashes again!

Texas results just got posted. Ignore the fact that the page says April, put in your info. and get your grade. I passed, 88!!

/>https://engineers.texas.gov/exam_check_grades.php

Just signed up but followed this thread earlier in the week. Half of me wants to yell in anger at the prank results threads, but the other half was laughing too hard to do anything about it.

Looks like the interest in this thread has seriously died now that the results have started to show up at the board offices (see other recent postings).

Wonder how long before the NCEES website crashes again!
When I was trying to login to get my score, it was going really sloooooow. I was seriously talking to my computer, "Come on baby, don't crash on me now. Tell me my results first."

Back