GOOD Day.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80 is way too hot. Give me something in the mid 50s. Where I can wear long sleeves but not need a jacket.
It'll be in the low 70's tonight at the drag strip. In other words, absolutely perfect.

As for 80's being too hot, well, they did clean the pool in my apartment complex 3 days ago. Maybe I'll go for a dip this evening.

It'll be in the low 70's tonight at the drag strip. In other words, absolutely perfect.
drag-queen.jpg

Didn't know you rolled like that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

drag-queen.jpg

Didn't know you rolled like that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Can't see that pic here at work (thank God), but the only type of drag that I roll on are racing slicks.

ADRL_Arm%20Drop1(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Supe, it's a picture of you in your racing outfit. And, might I say, you look FABULOUS!

Oh no, the picture loaded after I replied to it! That's hideous.

This is actually me in my racing attire. Sort of. Not exactly one of my better runs. On this pass I managed to blow out my left rear shock, completely cover my windshield in oil as my distributor hold down came loose, and as I later discovered, cracked the passenger side of my engine block along its entire length.

http://gallery.barrymorrison.com/albums/batch/lebanon.mpg

I had a great weekend too!

Best time of the year out here in the islands - a nice breeze blowing cool, dry air from the north (maybe 82 degrees max), sunny, and clear. Took the kids hiking in the jungle yesterday for an hour or so, then swimming and barbecuing at the beach for several hours. Almost perfect.

I had a great weekend too!
Best time of the year out here in the islands - a nice breeze blowing cool, dry air from the north (maybe 82 degrees max), sunny, and clear. Took the kids hiking in the jungle yesterday for an hour or so, then swimming and barbecuing at the beach for several hours. Almost perfect.
Nice weather here this weekend, but too crappy to do much outside because its full blown mud season here. It is beyond frustrating. I hate this weather. Be spring or winter but don't waver back and forth between them both.

I did run both days and I'm getting back into it. The foot feels great! My right IT band feels tighter than a violin string.

Round of golf Friday, 32 mile bike ride down the waterfront on Saturday, and round of golf today. It was a good weekend.

Well, we never made it out on the boat, but the weekend was great. Spring is here. And even though I'm up an hour earlier, thanks to DST, I think today will be a good day!

GOOD morning!

Weekend was too short! My little buddy has a cold and slept even worse than usual. DST robbed me of an hour of sleep.

But, Mary, you inspire me. I am going to have a good day. Not going back to bed, getting up now to workout, that always seems to make my day go better / get off to a good start. :p10940623: :party-smiley-048:

Mondays are good right? I have a meeting where I get to break it to a person from upper management that his estimate to move equipment ($60k) is actually more like ($386k). I can't wait to see the look on his face! :bawling:

Beautiful weekend. Got to walk my 14 month son down the to park to get him in the swings for the first time. Spent yesterday grilling out with the parents.

This morning feels like Im running through molasses however. DST always kicks my butt.

Our weather was beautiful all weekend. I didn't get to golf or even get my Camaro out, but spent alot of time playing w/ my 4 and 7 yr. olds. They have been cooped up all winter.

It's my anniversary. We're in the debt reduction phase of our financial plan, so no material gifts this year... but that's OK. I gave hubby his present last night after the kids went to bed if you catch my drift... so everybody woke up happy :)

Please, keep your drift to yourself.

j/k, happy anniversary TX!

This morning is not going so well. I'm still locked out of time charges for a particular project even though I submitted the "approval" e-mail they asked for last week, and a lengthy one at that. Even worse is the fact that it's about a million degrees in the office. I'm sweating like Rosie O'donnell at fat camp right now.

I'm sweating like Rosie O'donnell at fat camp right now.
I'm sure it's a cost cutting measure to help improve the... (I'm a Facility Engineer, so I have to hear complaints about the offices being too hot at 74 deg. and too cold at 72 deg).

I'm sure it's a cost cutting measure to help improve the... (I'm a Facility Engineer, so I have to hear complaints about the offices being too hot at 74 deg. and too cold at 72 deg).
The problem is that we went from some very chilly temperatures less than a week ago, to 80's during the afternoon seemingly overnight. I think I feel some cool air finally starting to come through the vents.

There have definitely been some cost cutting measures by the building owners, some of them remarkably stupid, like cutting off the lights completely in the parking garage. If you get here before 8am or leave late enough, it's VERY dark in there, and I've seen more than my fair share of people, myself included, nearly clipped by a car as it came around a corner.

Back