GA PE Results??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear what you guys are saying and it gives me a small amount of hope, but its because I really felt like I should have passed this time around. However, with this being my third time taking the exam and third time checking the board, I'm pretty confident that they are not posting anymore. I REALLY hope that I am wrong.

Another way to check: the link you received in an e-mail from the GA Board when they received your application becomes inactive once you've passed. If you click on it you will get a web page directing you to verify your license.

At least that's what happened to me when passing the FE and PE exams....

Yeah, I'm obsessing just a bit...

I did estimate around 250-275 at the Macon test site. Checked my application status and it still says "pending" under test results and doesn't show any letters or emails sent recently. However, I did go back and look at past license numbers and didn't see any instances of additional "licensed by exam" numbers being issued after they post last names A-Z. Your friend's case is giving me hope, but it's probably not worth the amount of time I'm wasting on the SOS site...

All of my comments have been in reference to the FE, because that is what my friends took this time around. I think that if you are still in school you can take the FE at the school. Once you graduate you have to take in Macon.

You are correct on the PE though, Macon only.

If you only tested with 250 people, then that might be it for the PE. I have been watching the FE results, thus the high number of proposed test takers in my previous estimates.

Obviously I need to turn this site off and leave you guys alone! Good luck to you!

Yeah, I'm obsessing just a bit...
Did you check your Junk Mail, redsouther? In my case the message from the Board was flagged as junk even though I had previously added their e-mail address to the legitimate list. Gotta thank Outlook for that one...

There couldn't have been more than 250 in Macon, and given the past average pass rate of around 63-64 percent for first timers.......SOS website has 138 new numbers listed and I'm not on there, I guess I'll just get my **** together for October.....dammit

There couldn't have been more than 250 in Macon, and given the past average pass rate of around 63-64 percent for first timers.......SOS website has 138 new numbers listed and I'm not on there, I guess I'll just get my **** together for October.....dammit

I'd continue to hold out hope since I haven't actually gotten an email yet, but the numbers just don't look good....

All of my comments have been in reference to the FE, because that is what my friends took this time around. I think that if you are still in school you can take the FE at the school. Once you graduate you have to take in Macon.
You are correct on the PE though, Macon only.

If you only tested with 250 people, then that might be it for the PE. I have been watching the FE results, thus the high number of proposed test takers in my previous estimates.

Obviously I need to turn this site off and leave you guys alone! Good luck to you!
You don't need to turn the site off. People awaiting their FE results are probably just as anxious to know their results. The members estimating the number of new licenses in this thread were simply talking about the PE, which is offered in only one exam location in the state, and not the FE, which has multiple testing locations in the state.

Thanks, I know how stressful it is and I don't want to make it worse for anybody! What a great feeling to be done with all of it this year. I have an ex-coworker that I am rooting for still, so hopefully it isn't over.

I called this morning and found out my results were never logged in. I was told by SOS that they are not finished. Today's board meeting made things get thrown off a little but I was told we should all get emails by Friday. Just because you're not on there doesn't mean you failed so there is hope.

Has anyone received a pass/fail email for the PE? I'd be willing to bet they are only voting in the board meeting to rubber stamp the results.

Sorry to be the bear of bad news where GA Board meeting was this morning at 9:30AM and I do believe the SOS started posting Yesterday. Just my 2cent.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the sound of things, I'm just waiting to officially get my "Sorry, pal, maybe next time" email......argh. I seriously thought I kicked that tests rear end.....

From the sound of things, I'm just waiting to officially get my "Sorry, pal, maybe next time" email......argh. I seriously thought I kicked that tests rear end.....
Dub, sorry for the disappointment. Hang in there. I know the feeling and I'll be cheering for you next time.

Dub, sorry for the disappointment. Hang in there. I know the feeling and I'll be cheering for you next time.
Thank you Mary, I'm still holding out hope until I officially get my results....although by the sound of things those that passed have already gotten their email....I should have mine by Friday according to the SOS

My name's not on the list, and I've gotten no email. Yes, I have checked my spam. I spoke with a person at GA SOS, and she said that they still have results that they have not posted to the website, and that they are going to post and send emails out by the end of next week (June 25). I took the Chemical exam, so I'm holding out that maybe they haven't posted them yet. At this point, I just want the waiting to end.

Anybody out there received their Chemical engineering exam results?

Back