GA PE Results??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am admitting defeat for the 3rd time. Pretty tough pill to swallow too, seeing as how I felt pretty good about it this time.
Anybody got any suggestions on refresher courses or exam prep courses that you used to pass?
Don't count yourself out yet. They post the results online before you get the email or letter, but it took them a few days as I recall to get all of the results posted. I have a friend on the hot seat so I have been watching. They appear to be in the "H"s going alphabetically. I passed in 2006 and I remember seeing updates for a couple of days. So if they passed your letter, it may not be over.

A-Z has been posted. If your name isn't on there now, then that's your answer. I know because I went through this last December.

Can you post the link? One of my fellow coworkers that works in Georgia wants to know where you see this.

see above. search by license # PE035* then sort by license #. it will be alphabetic.

I passed (first time)! Finding out through the website, is an odd way of doing it, but I am excited nonetheless! For those who didn't pass, definitely would recommend a review course like School of PE - I know I wouldn't have passed it without the course.

:party-smiley-048:

I passed (first time)! Finding out through the website, is an odd way of doing it, but I am excited nonetheless! For those who didn't pass, definitely would recommend a review course like School of PE - I know I wouldn't have passed it without the course.
:party-smiley-048:
Thanks for the recommendation I will be looking into a review course as you stated.

I passed! First time taking the PE Exam, 26 years after obtaining my ChemEng degree. Congratulations to everyone else who passed...

For those who didn't pass. I'd recommend taking a sample exam, and based on the results decide whether a review course would help or not. I couldn't find a local review course and I don't do that well with online material, but by taking a sample test I was able to determine where I should concentrate my efforts.

Looks like I can add my name to the "will be back in Octoboer" list, SOS website doesn't show my name....

How much stock should I take in the fact SOS website doesn't list me, but I haven't actually gotten my results? Isn't it illegal to post new license numbers if the person hasn't even received their results? I'm trying to remain somewhat hopeful and not let this sickening feeling take over.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned above that they are not done. I have a friend who got the email saying he passed yesterday and he is not listed yet. If you look at all the new listings posted yesterday, there is only a ballpark of 75. There was over a thousand people who took this test in GA. Have patience and I wish you luck. I expect more postings all week.

There were 135 names added to the website yesterday, licensed by examination (started at PE035004 through PE035138). Hope you're right lundoc, but it looks like I'll be taking the SE1 for the second time in October...

There were 135 names added to the website yesterday, licensed by examination (started at PE035004 through PE035138). Hope you're right lundoc, but it looks like I'll be taking the SE1 for the second time in October...
Man you are on it, I didn't count them I just estimated. Still, I have at least one friend that is not listed yet that got a "passing email" and I have another in your shoes with no email and no posting. With all of the people across the state in schools and then the large crowd in Macon, there had to be more than 135 passers. It depends on the discipline, but the pass rate is around 60-70% I believe. A total of 135 would mean that only 250 people took the test. (Subtracting out retakers and rounding up) I bet you saw more than 250 in Macon alone. The fat lady isn't singing yeet.

With all of the people across the state in schools and then the large crowd in Macon, there had to be more than 135 passers...
...I bet you saw more than 250 in Macon alone. The fat lady isn't singing yeet.
I believe there is only one testing location for the PE in GA and that is Macon. There are no other sites in GA that administer the PE exam to my knowledge. Their are other locations in the state that conduct the FE exam, but the passers of that exam don't get a different license.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back