FX TV shows

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
I have really been down on TV lately, not finding much to watch lately...

BUT, there are still a few shows which I watch on FX:

Rescue Me!

and I'm totally stoked for the beginning of:

It's Always Sunny in Phillidelphia

Anyone else think these shows are crack-a-lackin?

You've just mentioned the only three shows worth recording on my DVR.

I have Season 1 of Sons of Anarchy on my Netflix queue. It is up after season 2 of Burn Notice.

Rescue me is pretty good. last night's show was a blast.

I love It's Always Sunny in Philadephi. That show is so bizarre.

the wife and I have been watching True Blood on HBO... pretty good show...

we're getting pretty sick of all the "reality" crap on TV nowadays...

I've never seen Sunny or Rescue Me...

I really liked The Riches, but alas it was cancelled.......

Is Nip Tuck coming back> the last season was good, the one before that was pretty "out there"

I believe Nip/Tuck is coming back. That show always amazes me in its ability to top itself with depravity.

The Riches was great at the beginning and petered out.

Watched the first season of Weeds. It was OK, but not good enough to watch the rest of the seasons.

Medium is a surprisingly good network show.

I'll have to agree with The Riches as well... we liked it... not sure why they got rid of it... seems like everything we like they kill off... I'm an Eddie Izzard fan though... We saw him in Pittsburgh shortly before they announced the show wasn't coming back... He never alluded either way in his show about the fate of the show...

Dexter 1 was awesome, Dexter 2 sucked and Dexter 3 is on the queue after SoA.

I liked Dexter 1 better, but I don't think Dexter 2 sucked, just took a different approach than 1. I'll admit, I was constantly in a "how the heck is he going to manage to get out of this one?" mindset every time something incriminating came up.

And the British chick was hawt.

Stuck in a hotel, I watched an episode of Dexter from an unknown season and it was good enough that I may pick up the dvd one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sons of Anarchy premiere tonight at 10 EST!

And what did everyone think of the Rescue Me season finale?! I can't wait for next season!

Last edited by a moderator:
they brought Rescue Me back this season (I thought the last 2 were pretty bad) ready for next year but also ready for the Sons tonight!

lets see what Sam Crow is up to these days.....

Was not expecting the episode of SoA to end like that last night. Ought to be a good season.

Back