FX TV shows

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does "Always Sunny" start up again. That show is freaking hilarious. I think that along with the Office and 30 Rock are the funniest shows on TV.

Did you see the preview for the new season with "Cat Mittens"? I was laughing hysterically as I watched that. IMO, IASIP blows the Office and 30 Rock out of the water.

When does "Always Sunny" start up again. That show is freaking hilarious. I think that along with the Office and 30 Rock are the funniest shows on TV.
September 17th, I think...

Can't wait. The humor is different. It's completely twisted/warped.

And I like that.

The office actually has some level of "this has happened to me before...".

IASIP would NEVER have any sane person think, "hmmm, that's happened to me before".

September 17th, I think...
Can't wait. The humor is different. It's completely twisted/warped.

And I like that.

The office actually has some level of "this has happened to me before...".

IASIP would NEVER have any sane person think, "hmmm, that's happened to me before".

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't gotten into some of their shenanigans before, but you did specify "sane" person.

I finished Dexter season 3 last night. I can't believe I'm out of episodes to watch. It was awesome. Unfortunately, I'm now screwed into upping my cable package to include Showtime.

Did anyone catch the season finale of Sons of Anarchy last night? Definitely a twist that I wasn't expecting! A little disappointed in that it doesn't do much for setting up next season outside of the issues with the police and the Russians which may fizzle to nothing.

Arrrggghhh, Im two episodes of SOA behind. Im hoping to watch them both tonight. The last 3 or so episodes have been amazing. Im contemplating quitting my job and joining a biker gang.

it was good , i thought this season was a bore the first couple of episodes though..

I guess Jax was working the feds all along, but at the end, which "deal" did they tear up? the clubs or Jax's??

it was good , i thought this season was a bore the first couple of episodes though..
I guess Jax was working the feds all along, but at the end, which "deal" did they tear up? the clubs or Jax's??
Spoiler alert!:

Jax and the club were working the Feds all along, they just kept his mother in the dark about it to keep her safe and keep Stall oblivious. They tore up Jax's confession incriminating them on the gun charges. Stall's deal that reduced their jail time was already passed off to their lawyer while they were being arrested. That way, the club is safe from IRA retaliation, and everyone still gets the reduced sentences.

I just finished watching the season finale of SOA. That ending was awesome! I think the whole situation with Jax's dad and Clay is going to take front and center next season.

Is anyone else pumped for the return of Archer in January. That is easily the funniest show on FX (even better then Sunny IMO).

Is anyone else pumped for the return of Archer in January. That is easily the funniest show on FX (even better then Sunny IMO).

YES! Can't wait until January, one of the funniest shows ever. I'm disappointed with most of IAS this season, but The League has been awesome! Last night, Taco was writing obituaries for his friends who weren't dead yet, and another guy named his fake dead wife after a cappuccino maker!

YES! Can't wait until January, one of the funniest shows ever. I'm disappointed with most of IAS this season, but The League has been awesome! Last night, Taco was writing obituaries for his friends who weren't dead yet, and another guy named his fake dead wife after a cappuccino maker!
I completely agree about IAS. Its been a little down this season so far.

Ive heard from several people how funny The League is. I guess I need to start watching it.

The League is worth watching, last season (1st season) was only 5 or 6 episodes, you should be able to get it on demand or whatever they callit on your cable / satellite..

Back