FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, NCEES should be mailing results to the state boards today or tomorrow as I read that, right? I get notification directly from NCEES (PA), so should I expect to be receiving them sometime early to mid next week then?
This seems too optimistic of a timeframe, IMO. :waitwall:
From what I have gathered, NCEES sends to ELSES at same time it send to stae boards, and ELSES usually is the first "reporting" group... so the email direct people are a day or two ahead of others.

From what I have gathered, NCEES sends to ELSES at same time it send to stae boards, and ELSES usually is the first "reporting" group... so the email direct people are a day or two ahead of others.
Yeah, and that's kind of what has me confused. I guess NCEES will send results to the state boards, and then some time later send them to me... I know that I get them snail-mailed to me directly from NCEES out of Nashville, TN.

FYI-E-mail from TestMasters @ 12:26 pm today:

"NCEES, which conducts the EIT and PE examinations, will be sending the April 2009 exam results to the state boards sometime this week.

After the results are received by a board, most of the state boards take two days to two weeks to post or mail the results. As far as I know, only one state takes as long as 4 to 6 weeks. Several PE boards post the results on their website."

Florida test takers get their results directly from NCEES/ELSES. I was sent an email saying to check my elses account. I then had to push a button requesting that my results be emailed to me. They then sent the email with the attachment a few minutes/hours later. This is one of the reasons why Florida gets theirs so early. You can always log onto your ELSES account and check to see if you can request your scores.

Good luck everyone.

Florida test takers get their results directly from NCEES/ELSES. I was sent an email saying to check my elses account. I then had to push a button requesting that my results be emailed to me. They then sent the email with the attachment a few minutes/hours later. This is one of the reasons why Florida gets theirs so early. You can always log onto your ELSES account and check to see if you can request your scores.
Good luck everyone.
I assume this was a previous exam's results you're referring to having received and not the results we're all eagerly awaiting?

Well I hope it is not a Joke. I was going to say "I passed........................................ the mashed potatoes" but thought better of it.

Yeah, it basically was, but I just wanted to make sure it was perfectly clear... and also to make sure I wasn't reading you wrong...

On the lighter side of things NCEES has posted the next 10 years worth of exam dates. So for anybody that was planning on scheduling weddings, trips, kids, etc... at least now we have a schedule we can adhere to.

A friend who took the exam with me who's first name starts with A and last name starts with B who hasn't received anything yet. If they do it alphabetically I am sure she will be the first to know.

Still nothing for AZ either and I heard that we'd be some of the first to hear...

OK now I'm serious. Results are in and I passed. Log in to elses and you can download them.

Back