FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPERB NEWS guys (and gal!!).... great great news... Congrats to all those who passed. Enjoy......

Congratulations Jenevans!!!! That's awesome!! :thumbs:

Congratulations all of you who passed in FL!!

I havent got mine yet, and in Fl! Waiting sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

16 more hours to go...maybe? :S

Congratulations all of you who passed in FL!!
I havent got mine yet, and in Fl! Waiting sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

16 more hours to go...maybe? :S
Yeah. It's even worse when you're convinced it is coming (as I did when the SC results started rolling in), and its not in the mail that day. HANG IN THERE BRO! DON'T TASE ME BRO!

Yeah. It's even worse when you're convinced it is coming (as I did when the SC results started rolling in), and its not in the mail that day. HANG IN THERE BRO! DON'T TASE ME BRO!
Aw Crap!!! :smileyballs: Now I'm going to need a tazing in order to get anything done today. I'm glad I finished the calcs for the FDOT Drainage Connection Permit yesterday. Today it's just printing, copying and trying to get the boss to sign everything for me so I can ship it off to FDOT, County and SWFWMD. Maybe in a month I won't have to catch the boss during the few hours a week that he comes into the office to sign stuff. Maybe in a month I'll have a different job or be working on my own.

Aw Crap!!! :smileyballs: Now I'm going to need a tazing in order to get anything done today. I'm glad I finished the calcs for the FDOT Drainage Connection Permit yesterday. Today it's just printing, copying and trying to get the boss to sign everything for me so I can ship it off to FDOT, County and SWFWMD. Maybe in a month I won't have to catch the boss during the few hours a week that he comes into the office to sign stuff. Maybe in a month I'll have a different job or be working on my own.
It's the last friday before xmas. I would be surprised if anyone gets anything done today!

Oh my... Just got home and there is a letter in the mailbox (I needed help to reach it) and it is is very thin...
[SIZE=36pt]I PASSED TOO![/SIZE]

and just in time....
[SIZE=36pt]W00T[/SIZE]

Congratulations PE-ness!

Thank you to all for your congratulations!

It would have been infinitely harder had I not had you guys as my cheerleaders...THANKS SO MUCH!

I hope that I can be someone's cheerleader next go around...

Oh my... Just got home and there is a letter in the mailbox (I needed help to reach it) and it is is very thin...
[SIZE=36pt]I PASSED TOO![/SIZE]

and just in time....
Congrats PE-ness !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Aw Crap!!! :smileyballs: Now I'm going to need a tazing in order to get anything done today.
Just hang in there a little longer ... breathe ... deep breath ... in ... and let it go. :)

It's the last friday before xmas. I would be surprised if anyone gets anything done today!
For the record - I am getting a 'quickie' review completed today so the contractor can begin to demobilize. And I work for the gubment too! :true:

JR

Congratulations FL people! I am still waiting for the magic letter. I am at home today, so I will be camped out by the mailbox. The mail lady may go missing if she doesnt have my letter!

Boy, I am happy for all of those who have passed thus far. But, I also realised that the more people who have passed my odds of passing are slowly decreasing. That sucks. Will today be the day?????

:brickwall:

:smileyballs:

Has anyone else if FL not gotten their results yet? I am in the Panhandle and haven't seen anything yet :angry:

Has anyone else if FL not gotten their results yet? I am in the Panhandle and haven't seen anything yet :angry:
I'm in the Orlando area and I still haven't received mine yet ... I'm leaving early to wait for the mail. I get my mails around 4pm ish usually.

JUST GOT THE MAIL'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back