FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still with the same company?? I'll e-mail you there.

Good luck to all of us!!!!

December 18, 2007 Update:

Nothing in the mail.

All I know is that I will have no hair left on head by the time I get it. At least when I do get it, it won't matter if I passed or failed. I will have been committed to an institution by then!!

per elses: "they are working on them now (12/18/07) will try to get them in the mail tommorow (12/19/07) you probably have them by saturday or monday"

merry christmas... ho ho ho.

I used the ELSES Feedback Form, and received a reply that "The results are being mailed this week"

Last edited:
I have a friend who passed the April exam and the results were posted on the state board website before he received the mailed confirmation. For those of you who cannot wait for the US mail, you might try going directly to the source! Chill, it'll be soon enough. (I expect that you will probably wear out your web server in the next couple days!!!)

The link is below if you have not used it:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/ExamSchedu...=&LastName=

I have a friend who passed the April exam and the results were posted on the state board website before he received the mailed confirmation. For those of you who cannot wait for the US mail, you might try going directly to the source! Chill, it'll be soon enough. (I expect that you will probably wear out your web server in the next couple days!!!)
The link is below if you have not used it:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/ExamSchedu...=&LastName=

Thanks for the info!

^^^ That is THE ORACLE for licensing in the State of Florida but I can assure you that it will not be updated before you get your results.

I am a four-time veteran (four-star perhaps?) taker of the P.E. exam in Florida. The routine is that you usually get results just before Christmas (like the the Friday or Saturday before) and then you aren't assigned your P.E. Registration # until approximately 30-days after receipt of the ELSES letter since NCEES sends out the pass/fail list to the state board at the same time as ELSES sends notices to the candidates.

I was quotes as saying results coming on Friay. That is my prediction and I am sticking to it!

JR

I was thought that ELSES sends them to the state and the examinee at the same time in FL, can anyone confirm?

How is that possible if the state decides if you pass based on their passing score? The passing score is not up to ELSES, it has to be approved by the state board. Right?

How is that possible if the state decides if you pass based on their passing score? The passing score is not up to ELSES, it has to be approved by the state board. Right?
The passing score is determined mostly by NCEES and the states decide if they are going to follow it or not. I do not know of any state with their own passing scores. They addopt NCEES'. If the test administrator is ELSES or EES, you can say that state is going to addopt NCEES'

You haven't been around long enough to hear my rant about this ... but I will save that for a later day. ;)

Florida re-wrote thier rule for the written examination back in 2003 whereby NCEES is responsible for providing the exam and determining the the passing grade - a grade that is accepted AT FACE VALUE WITHOUT QUESTION by the FBPE. In other words, FBPE has passed the buck for writing and grading the exam to NCEES - they just process the application paperwork and issue licenses based on the NCEES recommendation.

Okay .. I had to rant just a little. That is the story in a nutshell.

JR

Back