FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys, I have a confession. I have not been honest about where I am from. At times I have stated I am fromArizona, Massachussetts, and now I am even implying that I might be from Australia, but the truth is, I am in Florida and I am waiting on results just like you guys.
Actually, I am not originally from Florida, but after I got out of school, and couldn't decide where I wanted to live (I didn't have any job offers), I just took a look at a map of the US and dedided to move to the place that looked the most familiar to me. And that place was, but of course, Florida. Near the tip, is all I will say.

So hopefully I will truly be a PE-ness in the near future. For real. I wish the rest of you the best of luck as well!
The question is, should we believe you now? :D

I work from my home office. I can see my mail box from my window. I waited whole day, trust me on that.
I'm sorry fanatiklaz, I was not responding to your report. I would not doubt you on something as serious as this.

I was responding to PE-ness' post a ways back in the thread.

Best wishes as you await your results!

I'm sorry fanatiklaz, I was not responding to your report. I would not doubt you on something as serious as this.
I was responding to PE-ness' post a ways back in the thread.

Best wishes as you await your results!
Bluskyy, REALLY- were you or were you not in high school when you took that picture of yourself? I am just curious! J/K...

I just spoke with someone in ELSES and she told me that Florida results were mailed out yesterday (12/19), she said if you don't get it in a week, you can call them and they will email you the result. I tried to talk her into emailing me the result today but she said it would be unfair to other people who have been waiting. :brickwall: .. I was planning on going home early today to wait on the result in the mail before I called ... I think I will do it tomorrow instead ..

I just spoke with someone in ELSES and she told me that Florida results were mailed out yesterday (12/19), she said if you don't get it in a week, you can call them and they will email you the result. I tried to talk her into emailing me the result today but she said it would be unfair to other people who have been waiting. :brickwall: .. I was planning on going home early today to wait on the result in the mail before I called ... I think I will do it tomorrow instead ..
That's such depressing news... :(

:huh: To think that now we are at the mercy of the :210: US Post Office. Home to Cliff Clavin and Newman. Given the number of people that are sick these days (half my office is out) will I be lucky/unlucky enough to have Jerry deliver it?

I can confirm what cbchua78 has said. I also spoke with "a woman" from ELSES she too said that all results in the state of Fl have been mailed out yesterday from South Carolina. Probably not tomorrow, Saturday might be pushing it. Most likely Monday, the day before X-mas.

Whoohoo.........

per elses: "they are working on them now (12/18/07) will try to get them in the mail tommorow (12/19/07) you probably have them by saturday or monday"
merry christmas... ho ho ho.
thank you

The tension is getting to be too much for me. I feel like I'm going to explode! I'm not sure I can keep it up until Monday!!!

OK folks - the FL game is on! I got my FL results tonight via letter direct from ELSES. PASS Electrical 1st timer!

[SIZE=36pt]W00T[/SIZE]

Last edited:
I just got my FL letter in the mail and....

[SIZE=36pt]I PASSED!!!![/SIZE]

Civil/Transportation PM!

YAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my... Just got home and there is a letter in the mailbox (I needed help to reach it) and it is is very thin...

[SIZE=36pt]I PASSED TOO![/SIZE]

and just in time....

Back