FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys, I have a confession. I have not been honest about where I am from. At times I have stated I am fromArizona, Massachussetts, and now I am even implying that I might be from Australia, but the truth is, I am in Florida and I am waiting on results just like you guys.

Actually, I am not originally from Florida, but after I got out of school, and couldn't decide where I wanted to live (I didn't have any job offers), I just took a look at a map of the US and dedided to move to the place that looked the most familiar to me. And that place was, but of course, Florida. Near the tip, is all I will say.

So hopefully I will truly be a PE-ness in the near future. For real. I wish the rest of you the best of luck as well!

I have a friend who passed the April exam and the results were posted on the state board website before he received the mailed confirmation. For those of you who cannot wait for the US mail, you might try going directly to the source! Chill, it'll be soon enough. (I expect that you will probably wear out your web server in the next couple days!!!)
The link is below if you have not used it:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/ExamSchedu...=&LastName=
That's weird because I passed the April exam and my results were not shown online until almost two weeks after the date of the letter. I wonder if they slowly update the website. I thought it was all at once.

As far as I know the letter will come first to the Floridians since Florida is a direct mail state. ELSES will mail the letter to you and the FBPE at the same time. I know people who take that test in FL and for all of them the letter came first.

As far as I know the letter will come first to the Floridians since Florida is a direct mail state. ELSES will mail the letter to you and the FBPE at the same time. I know people who take that test in FL and for all of them the letter came first.
Above statement 100% true.

RC

It may be coming direct but not today.

Just checked the mail and the only thing in it was the new Victoria's Secret magazine. Not all is lost!!

It figures though, the day I work from home it doesn't come. For sure it will be Thursday or Friday. I can feel it in my bones.

Hell, what do I know, it could come two weeks from now and wouldn't be surprised.

Good luck to all waiting......

It may be coming direct but not today.
Just checked the mail and the only thing in it was the new Victoria's Secret magazine. Not all is lost!!

It figures though, the day I work from home it doesn't come. For sure it will be Thursday or Friday. I can feel it in my bones.

Hell, what do I know, it could come two weeks from now and wouldn't be surprised.

Good luck to all waiting......
Why must they torture us?!? :whipping:

I have to get my posts up so that when I get the "PASSED" letter, I can be added to the banner. (How's that for positive thinking?)

Reduces the stress anyway!

AAaaaaAaaAaaaAAaaaaAAAaAaaaaRRRRrrRrRRRrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep saying ... wait for the weekend. That's when they always came for me - all four times that is. :)

JR

I have to get my posts up so that when I get the "PASSED" letter, I can be added to the banner. (How's that for positive thinking?)
Reduces the stress anyway!
I hear you! Good luck with both tasks...just a few more days for FL??!!

This is so freaking weird. I am baffled. I was counting on Florida to have results by now.

Maybe the volume of the passing people is so huge that is taking too much time to print the letters.

No Floridians here today? Go home and check your mail!!!!

No Floridians here today? Go home and check your mail!!!!
I live just over a half hour from the office. I'm waiting to find out if anyone else has received a letter before I jet home to check the box. :mail-296:

I've developed a half dozen new nervous ticks waiting for these results waiting for these results, I say waiting for these results :( .

Mannn I am checking this forum every few minutes if there is anyone who got the results please post :S

I work 1 hour away from home ::S:s:S:S

OK guys, I have a confession. I have not been honest about where I am from. At times I have stated I am fromArizona, Massachussetts, and now I am even implying that I might be from Australia, but the truth is, I am in Florida and I am waiting on results just like you guys.
Actually, I am not originally from Florida, but after I got out of school, and couldn't decide where I wanted to live (I didn't have any job offers), I just took a look at a map of the US and dedided to move to the place that looked the most familiar to me. And that place was, but of course, Florida. Near the tip, is all I will say.

So hopefully I will truly be a PE-ness in the near future. For real. I wish the rest of you the best of luck as well!
LOL! If you do pass, please keep posting for the sake of laughter and entertainment!

Mannn I am checking this forum every few minutes if there is anyone who got the results please post :SI work 1 hour away from home ::S:s:S:S

Sorry no luck mailman passed by no letter today. I live in South Florida.

Back