FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. I was thinking about driving home at lunch to check my mail, but i will just wait to see if you get yours.

My mail still hasn't arrived yet ... :mail-296:

I feel obligated to point out that I am waiting for a package, but not from NCEES - I passed my exam last time. :eek:hmy:

Sorry .. I couldn't resist a little :brickwall: :(

Don't worry - I think Luis is right. The results should be there today. Unless of course :Chris: :Chris: is working in collaboration with
11.gif
to ensure the results aren't delivered until Saturday. Stay positive !!

JR

I feel obligated to point out that I am waiting for a package, but not from NCEES - I passed my exam last time. :eek:hmy:

Don't worry - I think Luis is right. The results should be there today. Unless of course :Chris: :Chris: is working in collaboration with
11.gif

JR
seriously, you PE's have way to much fun screwing with us EI's.

11.gif

JR
Classic, that was good. I guess you can still be my hero for getting us to fall for that. :Chris:

Poor kid...you probably woke him up! :waitwall:

congrats ingluis, and thanks for the update.

i'm down in south FL, so it may take another day...or it may be there this afternoon (my mail gets in around 4pm).

called home just now (MIAMI) and NADA...unless people who pass receive their results first...
RC

My son just called and my letter is at the house. Do i have him open and tell me how many sheets of paper??

I am not sure i can work anymore today.

seriously, you PE's have way to much fun screwing with us EI's.
I am waiting for my results but knew that JR was messin with you, just hang around here more often and you would know :D I thought it was pretty funny JR!

Congrats ingluis!!! Hopefully there will be a bunch more of you getting positive results today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back