FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Orlando. My wife just called me and said nothing in the mail.
Hmmm ... and umjeffr ... not sure about checking other people's mail. Don't want a crazy neighbor nabbing me for a federal offense. I want to know my results pretty bad, especially since other states are reporting, but not that bad :bananalama:
****. another day of waiting. I'm up in Jacksonville so if Orlando didn't get it, I'm sure I didn't either. don't worry though, you will all be the first to know when I do get it.

Actually there have been instances where some people have been notified and there were multiple notices in the envelope from the notifying agency (ELSES, EES, etc.) :bananalama:
JR
JR are you meaning that letters for two different canidates got stuffed in the same envelope by accident and the of course only mailed to one of the two canidates? I can see how that could happen, would suck for the person who didn't get theirs, but then with EB.com you can find out from others if your state has been released.

JR are you meaning that letters for two different canidates got stuffed in the same envelope by accident and the of course only mailed to one of the two canidates? I can see how that could happen, would suck for the person who didn't get theirs, but then with EB.com you can find out from others if your state has been released.
That's exactly what I am saying. It has happened on more than on occasion too. :bananalama:

JR

I called ELSES and they told me that they have received the results and are putting the letters together for Florida. The letters will go out in the mail today or tomorrow for probably Friday delivery as the letters are being sent out from south Carolina.

I called ELSES and they told me that they have received the results and are putting the letters together for Florida. The letters will go out in the mail today or tomorrow for probably Friday delivery as the letters are being sent out from south Carolina.
Thanks for the update Cyclone!!

I didn't want to say anything to dash anyone's hopes, but I have ALWAYS received results on a Saturday from ELSES. :bananalama:

Probably sounds like fair information you received.

JR

only a few more days to go then. I hate that there are several people out there who know what my next 3.5 months will be like, but I don't.

I didn't want to say anything to dash anyone's hopes, but I have ALWAYS received results on a Saturday from ELSES. :bananalama:
October 2006 results arrived on a Saturday ... I think it was the Saturday before Xmas, needless to say, it placed a slight damper my Xmas since it wasn't the news I was hoping for.

Good luck this time. BTW, this is my first post anyway.

October 2006 results arrived on a Saturday ... I think it was the Saturday before Xmas, needless to say, it placed a slight damper my Xmas since it wasn't the news I was hoping for.

I just came across this forum so this is my first post. Anyway, I received my results yest (SC) and did not pass for the second time (STR I). For any who've taken this particular exam, or know anything about it: what kind of percentages do I need to pass? I'm not sure whether I should take STR I, AGAIN, or take CE/SE. Any thoughts?

thanks for the update, cyclone. i am starting to get really antsy waiting, praying i passed...

btw, palm beach county, here. so you'll probably get yours a day before mine?

thanks for the update, cyclone. i am starting to get really antsy waiting, praying i passed...
btw, palm beach county, here. so you'll probably get yours a day before mine?
I think you will get your results at the same time as other 'major' cities in FL - it is only small podunk towns like my own that have 'next day' delivery issues.

I will see if I can put in a good word with RG to get your scores earlier since I have been told he has an 'in' with NCEES/ELSES :multiplespotting:

JR

I'm in Palm Beach County too... and the wait is killing me!

Trying to stay as negative as possible in case I get bad news :multiplespotting: .

palm beach county here too. I have an anuual review in 2 weeks so hoping for the good news this week

another day waiting. thanks to cyclone though, i'm not to anxious today as I think its safe to say we will get the results Friday or Saturday. appreciate the info.

The MyFlorida web shows me at a different exam site (I took it at Miami, it shows me at Tallahassee), anyone has the same thing?

The MyFlorida web shows me at a different exam site (I took it at Miami, it shows me at Tallahassee), anyone has the same thing?
my shows me at kissimmee, where i took it at.

Sound like a a good reason for you to call and ask about that, and while on the phone ask when the results

will be here?

Back