FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep loging on NCEES every hour and the same nothing ............. :bio:
Yupp... Loosing hope :brickwall:

I thought more of NCEES... looks like they aren't getting better at this at all

Maybe we all passed, and it really screwed up the grading process? I have faith!
:holyness:

t0803.gif

Me too !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a conversation that I had with NCEES just a min. ago

me: Will the FL PE results be sent out today?

Support Agent: Within the next week or so

me: but not today then?

Support Agent: probably not

me: Thanks

Maybe we all passed, and it really screwed up the grading process? I have faith!

t0803.gif

Me too !!

Keep Hope Alive. You know, that is a real possibility that they have an unusually high percentage of people passing. Maybe they trying to figure out why???

:hang:

t0803.gif

Me too !!

Keep Hope Alive. You know, that is a real possibility that they have an unusually high percentage of people passing. Maybe they trying to figure out why???

:hang:
who cares.... I took the test fair and square and want my dang results... I hate this waiting...

How out of all of us, does nobody have a contact at the Florida Board to Ask if they even have received the results yet?

Somebody has to know Michelle Hov!!

How out of all of us, does nobody have a contact at the Florida Board to Ask if they even have received the results yet?
apparently IL just got the results from NCEES now we have to wait for our testing service to post them but it appears that some results are ready.

apparently IL just got the results from NCEES now we have to wait for our testing service to post them but it appears that some results are ready.
I heard it from a friend who.... heard from a friend whooo... heard from a friend who said that they were coming around!

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it from a fried who.... heard from a friend whooo... heard from that they were coming around!

huh?

are you saying the game of telephone made it back to the original person?

I heard it from a fried who.... heard from a friend whooo... heard from that they were coming around!

huh?

are you saying the game of telephone made it back to the original person?
Just passing time... here are the original lyrics for those who do not know

"Take It On The Run"- R.E.O. Speedwagon

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who

Heard it from another you've been messin' around

They say you got a boyfriend, you're out late every weekend

They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down

But I know the neighborhood, and talk is cheap when the story is good

And the tales grow taller on down the line

But I'm tellin' you babe, that I don't think it's true babe

And even if it is keep this in mind

Chorus:

You take it on the run baby, if that's the way you want it baby

Then I don't want you around

I don't believe it, not for a minute

You're under the gun so you take it on the run

You're thinkin' up your white lies, you're puttin' on your bedroom eyes

You say you're comin' home but you won't say when

But I can feel it comin', if you leave tonight keep runnin'

And you need never look back again

Word on the street is that Deleware and New Hampshire are out.... Fe at least... Historically Florida is close to these states

Word on the street is that Deleware and New Hampshire are out.... Fe at least... Historically Florida is close to these states

ahh yes... the streets of PE-ness and PE-ness in training
Dude, that sounds pretty scary. I don't think I'd want to walk down a back alley with a bunch dudes with their PE-ness
you were thinking of taking the alley when you reached the intersection of PE-ness and PE-ness in training? :mf_boff: ;)

Dude, that sounds pretty scary. I don't think I'd want to walk down a back alley with a bunch dudes with their PE-ness
you were thinking of taking the alley when you reached the intersection of PE-ness and PE-ness in training? :mf_boff: ;)
yeah then I saw these guys talking about the PE-ness and I thought to myself "Boy this whole place is overrun with people obsessing about PE-ness".

yeah then I saw these guys talking about the PE-ness and I thought to myself "Boy this whole place is overrun with people obsessing about PE-ness".

yup... everyone is talking about their PE-ness, how they want PE-ness, and whats' taking so long to find out about the status of their PE-ness

Back