FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the NCEES people are spending a lot of party time, we must to wait another horrible weekend waiting for the results, nothing else>

I took the exam Oct'07 and didn't get the results until Christmas Eve. That year they announced an NCEES grading issue and said that it was taking longer than normal.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Mark

Did anyone else get a letter from the Florida society of professional. Engineering?

What did the letter say?

Congratulations on becoming a newly liscensed engineer. And we like to invite you to become a member of FES. Blah blah blah....

I think this is a little cruel to blanket to everyone before test results have been released.

maybe they've got inside info! in which case, congrats...
joking, obviously...
I keep wanting to tell myself that. Maybe NCEES sent them the passing information, but are having a completely unlikely email problem, so they haven't been able to email me my results.

I have been completely OCD about the results for over a week now. dalkjrfelkaj;reraeka;lfjliae i I need closure!!

Hopefully they meet to confirm candidates. I'm sure the rest is just a formality and we shall see results before weeks end. Based on past dates, I feel confident this is the week!!!

Like you said hopefully. I'm not very confident this time. Something it's going on.

Hopefully they meet to confirm candidates. I'm sure the rest is just a formality and we shall see results before weeks end. Based on past dates, I feel confident this is the week!!!

well engineergirl is saying that it looks like NC will post tues or weds. They have to get the grades from NCEES, download them, and they forward to the NC people.

So I think we should heard about the same time. Of coarse we could get lucky and see them this afternoon since the NC proceedure sounds time consuming and might take an extra day to carry out... but that's wishful thinking

engineergirl has previously said that they would be out last Friday. So dont bank on it.

engineergirl has previously said that they would be out last Friday. So dont bank on it.

Why you gotta be like that??? :deadhorse: :bash: :chair:

Think positive.... wooo saaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin . . .

You were being a bit snarky, at least she's trying to help. She's relaying the gossip she hears and as it appears she works around the NC board that gossip has more relevance than a lot of the other talk on here.

=)

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin . . .You were being a bit snarky, at least she's trying to help. She's relaying the gossip she hears and as it appears she works around the NC board that gossip has more relevance than a lot of the other talk on here.

=)
:thankyou:

What's really killing me is that everytime I get a new email message - I rush to my email only to find an advertizement rather then the results...... AHHHHH

HAHA. I know how you feel. I run to my phone and see stupid junk mail. I'm about to shut off my e-mail notification.

I wonder if every profession that requires examination takes this long for results..

Back