FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew how my table and area buddies did. I chatted a bit after the exam with the girl next to me and the guy in front of me - hoping they passed.
DBC....did you take the test in Orlando?
Yeah - I made the trek to orlando, since I've heard so many horror stories about Miami. Plus, who doesn't want to have dinner in Orland after the PE?
I live in Orlando so it took me only 45 minutes to get there. I thought the location was nice but can honestly say I'm glad I don't have to visit that place again...at least not for the PE test.

Thankfully my office reimbursed me for the hotel - which was fairly cheap and just a block away from the convention center. I was really glad I passed as I would feel horrible if they paid for everything and I failed. We had dinner at Ohana, which made the trip worthwhile.

I wish I knew how my table and area buddies did. I chatted a bit after the exam with the girl next to me and the guy in front of me - hoping they passed.
DBC....did you take the test in Orlando?
Yeah - I made the trek to orlando, since I've heard so many horror stories about Miami. Plus, who doesn't want to have dinner in Orland after the PE?
I live in Orlando so it took me only 45 minutes to get there. I thought the location was nice but can honestly say I'm glad I don't have to visit that place again...at least not for the PE test.

Thankfully my office reimbursed me for the hotel - which was fairly cheap and just a block away from the convention center. I was really glad I passed as I would feel horrible if they paid for everything and I failed. We had dinner at Ohana, which made the trip worthwhile.
What I got so far is Congrats ...only , will see how far this thing go after a few days :wave2:

JV21 never advised about his result whatever happened there is always a bright future waiting. :rolleyes:

JV21 never advised about his result whatever happened there is always a bright future waiting. :rolleyes:
I can't imagine what he must be feeling. Hopefully this April will bring him better luck. I plan on keeping in touch in the Mechanical forum and offer advice as best as I can for future applicants.

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Back