FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could still get results by the 17th, just because they haven't decided how much time they will give us between when we receive our results and the new deadline for re-apps; doesn't mean we wont get them this week.
thats true... but it was nicer when we all felt like we had to get the results by thursday afternoon so that we could overnight the re-ap on thurs if we didn't make it... now, it's back up in the air

Last time, the results were given 47 days after the test which was a Wed. So, I think the chances are - we will hear something around either 4-4:30ish today (47th day) or tomorrow (thurs).

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...you guys have it bad! I am trying hard not to get to excited. Because I will be way too disappointed if I flunked!

****.... I'm tired of waiting on the status of my PE-ness

I hope he's wrong but... one of the guys I work with called the board and they said that they can't say which day the results will be issues, but that it won't be this week.

Sucks if it's true - lets hope they are lying to throw people off

Last edited by a moderator:
And we are supposed to pass the exam with one try? How many Engineers does it take to grade?

It's pretty frustrating as I have contacted the board 4 times in the last 2 weeks, by e-mail and phone call with no response. I have been unemployed for the past 8 months and really don't have the extra $125 to spend for possibly no reason at all. I understand they may be busy, but a cut and paste e-mail to the same question they have to be getting a lot of, or updating the date on the website would go a long way.
too logical you silly engineer.
Whadayaknow, a cut and paste e-mail. I finally got a response, the same one, word for word. Now, if NCEES can apply a similar logic to grading a scantron exam, we would have it made.

It's pretty frustrating as I have contacted the board 4 times in the last 2 weeks, by e-mail and phone call with no response. I have been unemployed for the past 8 months and really don't have the extra $125 to spend for possibly no reason at all. I understand they may be busy, but a cut and paste e-mail to the same question they have to be getting a lot of, or updating the date on the website would go a long way.
too logical you silly engineer.
Whadayaknow, a cut and paste e-mail. I finally got a response, the same one, word for word. Now, if NCEES can apply a similar logic to grading a scantron exam, we would have it made.
Well you would have to have real engineers running the NCEES, but obivously they are not. Kinda like the government, non patriots telling true patriots what to do.

well... It's almost 5pm here and nothing!!! Sounds like no other states have heard either - guess the result won't be coming out today.... SH!T :mf_followthroughfart:

Nothing from here either. Guess they are getting ready for X-mas early!! Hopefully tomorrow will bring some news

Well, I have had no work for weeks. I got lucky enough to have some work come in this week to keep me occupied.

Hopefully between today and tomorrow the great news will be post. :mf_followthroughfart:

i am starting to think that they are coming next week. While historically they have arrived around December 15th, the time elapsed is usually around 55 days, since only 47 days have passed... it looks to be more probable next week. Lets see... 8 days from now is the ..... eve of Christmas!!!!!

well it looks like this week is a bust.... The banner of passers at the top is tormenting me!

Tick...tock....tick....tock....is this going to be a good weekend filled with good news?

Hey what is going on this waiting period is so horrible :smileyballs:
What makes it more horrible is the fact tha Christmas is fast approaching which means the folks at NCEES are probably spending more time at parties then they are working on the results. And this doesn't take into account all the folks that are on vacation for the rest of the year.

Back