FBI Job interview

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Man Rules

Please note.. these are all numbered '1' ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem ONLY if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports.

A wealthy Old Gentleman decides to go on a hunting safari in Africa , taking his faithful, elderly dog named Killer, along for the company.

One day the old dog starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old dog thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the old dog exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close! That old dog nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes, but the old dog sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine! "

Now, the old dog sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old dog says...

"Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard! "

From my email, straight to you

A Mexican, an Arab, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico , our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,

'In America we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless America

Original ad:

im selling my 1991 ford f150 for $2500. call ***-***-**** for more info or email
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mike Partlow to ************@********.org

Hey,

I am interested in your truck. How many miles does it have on it?

Mike

From ***********@yahoo.com to Me:

do you have a number you can be reached at?

From Mike Partlow to ***********@yahoo.com:

Yes I do. My number is (***)-492-159.

that isnt a phone nubmer there arent enough numbers

That is my phone number. You can get a number with less digits for a small monthly fee, which I am paying for.

well i dont think its working i tried calling and it said its not a number

Did you dial 1 first?

i just tried that and it is not working

Wait are you calling from Philly?

yes

Oh, my mistake. Since you are calling from Philly, you have to dial a 6 first, followed by the pound sign, and then my number.

IT ISNT WORKING

Shit, do you just want my office number? It is a little complicated.

yeah fine give me that

You have to call my office at (215)-592-**** and then put in extension 4491-2938 followed by the pound sign to be transferred to the Human Resources department. Once you are transferred there, you need to enter this pin as the security access code: 2A11-3D58-2F41-FW31. You will be put through to Katie, our receptionist. She is going to ask you a series of questions to confirm you are not a machine. Upon confirmation, tell her that you want to speak to Richard, tell him Mike sent you. When Richard gets on, ask him to page Mike Partlow. Use this code as a reference: 8281-WK82F. It should take about two minutes upon me receiving the page to make it to the secure office phone. I can only talk on that phone for about 15 seconds, so I will give you a randomly generated payphone number for you to call me on. I will then run down to the lobby and pick up the payphone, and then we can talk. Got it?

it says that is not a working number

Did you dial 1 first?

fuck this. forget it

Wait, I also have a pager number. Do you want that instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim and Bob are golfing. Jim slices his ball deep into a wooded ravine and climbs down in search of it.

Jim spots something shiny. As he gets closer, he realizes that the shiny object is an 8-iron in the hands of a skeleton lying near an old golf ball.

Jim calls out to Bob in an agitated voice, "Hey Bob, I got trouble down here."

Bob calls out, "What's the matter Jim?"

Jim shouts back, "Throw me my 7-iron. You can't get out of here with an 8-iron."

Sorry... my fault. How about this:
-----

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet...Fancy-pants.

2. If you have a cat, you are a flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as queer as a $3 bill. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not send this off to all the males on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being a fudgepacker.
Wow, this is so offensive. I can't believe that the owners of this board will allow this - in this day and age.

Wow, this is so offensive. I can't believe that the owners of this board will allow this - in this day and age.
What are you, a fag or something?

I can't believe that someone would get offended by a post in a joke forum that is dripping with satire, in this day and age.

Besides, there is no discrimination or bigotry on eb.com. Here, we are all equally useless, lest we wouldn't have the time to be on here all day, every day. In fact, one of the moderators is an outed scrapbooker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find a sense of humor to be very valuble in the practice of engineering.

maybe you don't need one. It appears that you are functioning without one cdn. good luck out there!

The Itch

Once upon a time lived a beautiful Queen with large breasts. Nick the Dragon

Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason. He knew that the penalty for

his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try.

One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the

Physician, the King's chief doctor. Horatio thought about this and said that

he could arrange for Nick to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost

him 1000 gold coins to arrange it. Without pause Nick readily agreed to the

scheme.

The next day, Horatio made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit

into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching

commenced and grew intense. Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to

address this incident, Horatio informed the King and Queen that only a

special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and

that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick would work as the antidote

to cure the itch.

The King, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned Nick to their chambers.

Horatio then slipped Nick the antidote for the itching powder, which he put

into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the

Queen's large and magnificent breasts. The Queen's itching was eventually

relieved, and Nick left satisfied and hailed as a hero. Upon returning to

his chamber, Nick found Horatio demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins.

With his obsession now satisfied, Nick couldn't have cared less and, knowing

that Horatio could never report this matter to the King, and with a laugh

told him to get lost.

The next day, Horatio slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into

the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick.

The moral of the story............

Pay your bills!!

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door. It's

opened by a little ten year-old boy who has a lighted cigar in one

hand, a glass of whiskey in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked

under his arm.

Salesman: "Hello son. Is your mom or dad home ?"

Little boy: "What the f%#k do you think?"

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door. It's opened by a little ten year-old boy who has a lighted cigar in one

hand, a glass of whiskey in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked

under his arm.

Salesman: "Hello son. Is your mom or dad home ?"

Little boy: "What the f%#k do you think?"

This is why I won't have kids. That's what he'd turn out like.

Back