Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Okay, salud.

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

This thread is a nightmare for someone like me that needs to know the origin of these quotes. Would be awesome to have the movie title too...

"Good morning. Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"

- Indepedence Day

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

- Braveheart

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

- Gladiator

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly certain I could name 95% of them in this thread. ;)

"And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"....................Written down the side of mine...

….Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F@ck off!"

- Snatch

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

-Princess Bride

I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!

Dad, you want an aspirin?

Don't touch!

-National Lampoon's Vacation

This is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy, and it makes a very distinctive sound when fired at you, so remember it.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f#cking Poppins... LONDON.

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

-Better Off Dead

No clue how any quote, much less this one made it this far, especially today....

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

-Office Space

Latest posts

Back