Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Bull$hit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!"

- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

“Are you telling me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?”

Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.

Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice.

But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a **** what you think you are entitled to.

NJ - did Sap give you a mulligan for Survivor Challenge #4? Either way, this is a great thread topic.

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!

NJ - did Sap give you a mulligan for Survivor Challenge #4? Either way, this is a great thread topic.
I wish. I actually thought about this last night/ this morning (I don't really remember when) but when I did I realized that we missed out big on this one.

S-s-s-six-six-six-six-six-six-sixty-sixty-six times. In-n-n-n-n-n-n-In-n-n-n-n-n-n-In-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n the head!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?
Oh, it looks good on you though.

Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?

Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it.

Whoa, did somebody step on a duck?

He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife.

[after an airplane passes just above his head] I almost got head from Amelia Earhart!

Hey, you scratched my anchor!

Hey, that kangaroo just took my ball.

Hey! Can you make a Bullshot?
Can you make a shoe smell?
Very funny. Why don't you get yourself a real haircut? Here, take this.

Hey, Smails! My dinghy's bigger than your whole boat!

Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Back