Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT – mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They’re so perky, I love that.

There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

sorry but I have to go back to back on this one....

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.

Did you try staples?

We didn't cross the border! The border crossed us!

"Seven against twelve. Well, that's a little uneven. Looks like you guys'll have to go back to Houston and get some more guys!"

-Hooper

Heaven forbid, you just tell him no, you ass.

That's U.S., not you ass.

-The Toy

Well Mr. Sinclair, you've probably got no F#CKING idea what I'm talking about! By your 9th birthday, I was running BlackOps into China and my men were responsible for over two-hundred enemy kills. Now someone put some rigging tape over Mr. Sinclair's mouth, he's wasting my time!

Not trying to drag this thread down, but I have a quote for a good friend of this community who has passed on. Because he was also a big Star Wars fan.

"Anakin VTEnviro was a good friend. When I first met him, he was already a great pilot. But I was amazed how strongly the Force was with him."

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back