Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf@#$er, say what one more G@%**** time!

You buried your dog, killed your mom, and lost your virginity. That's a big day for any girl.

and

Me ma still needs a caravan. I like to look after me ma. It's a fair deal. Take it.

...And she's terrible partial to the periwinkle blue.

John Wayne and Kirk Douglas were both in the movie War Wagon. In one scene, they each shoot a different man at the same time.

Kirk Douglas: "Mine hit the ground first."

John Wayne: "Mine was taller."

Always with those negative waves Moriarty

A DEAL, deal! Maybe he's a Republican. You know, "Business is business."

Last edited by a moderator:
John Wayne and Kirk Douglas were both in the movie War Wagon. In one scene, they each shoot a different man at the same time.

Kirk Douglas: "Mine hit the ground first."

John Wayne: "Mine was taller."
Gotta have a Monsters Inc. quote :)

Mike: Can I borrow your odorant?
Sulley: Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster.
Mike: You got, uh, Low Tide?
Sulley: No.
Mike: How about Wet Dog?
Sulley: Yep. Stink it up.

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Aspen! Where the beer flows like wine, and where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano!

afYSNnx.gif

You get a god **** job before sundown, or we're shipping you off to military school with the god **** Finklesteen kid- Son of a Bitch!

After careful consideration, Mr Hammond, I have decided NOT to endorse your park!

Back