Expedited Results through CBT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=11pt]Well, I received my Seismic exam test results on Monday the 23rd. I received the results Monday but didn't have the heart to open the letter til today. Figured if I didn't pass (again) then today would be a good day to receive bad news since it's Xmas and all. :) [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As I grabbed the envelope and reached for a letter opener, something hit me.... The envelope seemed awfully light and therefore probably only contained one piece of paper (as you guys know, two pieces of paper = bad news/test results included)...is my imagination playing tricks on me?! ...Is there a chance that I actually passed?! I mustered up the courage and took out its contents....a single piece of paper...... To my surprise, I passed! I had to read the letter and the words "Pass" 3 times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. LOL [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I still can't believe it. I walked out of that test almost two months ago feeling like there was no way I passed even though I studied my butt off, did every problem in the key chapters of Hiner's book twice, the rest of Hiner's chapter problems once, all of Dr. Ibrahim's[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] problems once, 2 simulated practice tests etc. I stumbled across my Seismicstudy material over the weekend and was dreading the fact that I would have to start hitting the books again sometime mid January for attempt #3, and learn/deal with the new code changes. [/SIZE]

Survey and Seismic are done. Down to the 8 hour now... :party-smiley-048:
Congrats Wiz. :)
That was fast. LOL Thanks for always pushing and encouraging me to do well!

Back