Expedited Results through CBT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I got email from DCA on thursday (last) that results will be mailed out by end of next week.

Today, I got latest updates from the Board that results will be mailed out by Wednesday. This is more recent, today morning. Thought I will share with the group.

After 5pm and they didn't post anything on their website, Facebook or Twitter. I'm going to guess the results weren't mailed out today.

702 licenses in California were issued. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them. Boo!

Don't give up, get it next time! I passed the 8 hour first try, then seismic, then surveying this time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I appeared in the license lookup when I checked this morning. I sir, am done. :dancingnaughty: :party-smiley-048:

I am out of state and am just waiting for the survey test to get my license. My name was not on the new license list - anyone know if the will upload more (not looking good)?

Long time Lurker here...but I passed Seismic! (my last test)!! What a great Xmas gift! :wave2:

No letter(s) in today's mail (Sacramento area).

Did anybody get a letter?

Last time I received the fail letter pretty quickly.

This time: no pass letter, no fail letter, no number on the site...nothing from CA.

unless someone received a letter in Sacramento area , there would be 3 possible answers to such confusion:

A - results were mailed today

B- failed results were mailed first yesterday

C- there are people who received actual failure letters but don't feel like sharing their information with us ( understandable )

D-none of the above , some of the above , all the above

I meant 4 and not 3 possible answers to such long drawn out saga ...

How I wish to be a mailman

Just got the mail ( SOCAL) , no letters no nothing , nada zip zero nilch niet

I didn't get anything in SF and my name wasn't on the database today.

I am going to wait until we get the actual letter before feeling like I absolutely failed surveying. Also, historically, about 3,000 people sit for both the seismic AND surveying exams per exam cycle and the pass rate is about 40-45% for both - so you gotta figure more than 700 new licenses were granted this October...

I am thinking more names will pop up on the database over the next couple days.

I still have the 8 hours to take so my name wont be popping out on the database. I am wondering if anyone care to share about receiving actual letters ..

No database , just letters.

I am in the same boat as you are. Have not taken 8 hr yet. Waiting on results for seismic and survey.

Response to bronoeng:

Sorry, but historically only about 1500 people take the exam. This info is available on ca pe board website under Past exam statistics. They show several years.

The license look up has been update (at least for civil and traffic). It appears that I passed :)

Back