Expedited Results through CBT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As in 1500 take the seismic and 1500 take the surveying, for a total of 3k. Gotta figure more than 700 out of 3000 got a license this time around.

Of course, who the hell knows what's going on!

I didn't mean that. I was saying it is average of 1500 applicants overall taking these exams with overlap of 1 candidate taking both seismic and survey, not an exclusive list.

Looks like the board got fancy this year and emailed out letters, at least the Congratulation letters. I saw my name on the database yesterday, but just received the letter from the board with my license number.

Congrats to those who passed, those who didn't, don't let it get ya, pick it up and knock it down in April!

I will be waiting until monday. It takes 3 days for regular mail. Live in SD county, it may show uo tomm afternoon too. That is also a possibility

Failed Survey - Exam - Results

SOP - Proficient

E&S - Proficient

FM - Deficient

Calc - Deficient

DAP - Proficient

Looks like I just missed...Uggh - here we go again!

[SIZE=11pt]Well, I received my Seismic exam test results on Monday the 23rd. I received the results Monday but didn't have the heart to open the letter til today. Figured if I didn't pass (again) then today would be a good day to receive bad news since it's Xmas and all. :) [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As I grabbed the envelope and reached for a letter opener, something hit me.... The envelope seemed awfully light and therefore probably only contained one piece of paper (as you guys know, two pieces of paper = bad news/test results included)...is my imagination playing tricks on me?! ...Is there a chance that I actually passed?! I mustered up the courage and took out its contents....a single piece of paper...... To my surprise, I passed! I had to read the letter and the words "Pass" 3 times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. LOL [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I still can't believe it. I walked out of that test almost two months ago feeling like there was no way I passed even though I studied my butt off, did every problem in the key chapters of Hiner's book twice, the rest of Hiner's chapter problems once, all of Dr. Ibrahim's[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] problems once, 2 simulated practice tests etc. I stumbled across my Seismicstudy material over the weekend and was dreading the fact that I would have to start hitting the books again sometime mid January for attempt #3, and learn/deal with the new code changes. [/SIZE]

Survey and Seismic are done. Down to the 8 hour now... :party-smiley-048:

[SIZE=11pt]Well, I received my Seismic exam test results on Monday the 23rd. I received the results Monday but didn't have the heart to open the letter til today. Figured if I didn't pass (again) then today would be a good day to receive bad news since it's Xmas and all. :) [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As I grabbed the envelope and reached for a letter opener, something hit me.... The envelope seemed awfully light and therefore probably only contained one piece of paper (as you guys know, two pieces of paper = bad news/test results included)...is my imagination playing tricks on me?! ...Is there a chance that I actually passed?! I mustered up the courage and took out its contents....a single piece of paper...... To my surprise, I passed! I had to read the letter and the words "Pass" 3 times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. LOL [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I still can't believe it. I walked out of that test almost two months ago feeling like there was no way I passed even though I studied my butt off, did every problem in the key chapters of Hiner's book twice, the rest of Hiner's chapter problems once, all of Dr. Ibrahim's[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] problems once, 2 simulated practice tests etc. I stumbled across my Seismicstudy material over the weekend and was dreading the fact that I would have to start hitting the books again sometime mid January for attempt #3, and learn/deal with the new code changes. [/SIZE]

Survey and Seismic are done. Down to the 8 hour now... :party-smiley-048:
Congrats Wiz. :)

Back